Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was she really a transsexual or did VH twitter guys get lost in translation and she was just a man dressed like a woman?

I have no doubt that she can pull it off. The way she put on her eye make up is no joke. She knows what she is doing. Based on what I see I think she may be a working crossdresser. Meaning that she takes jobs to prevend to be a transsexual, but she isn’t really a a committed transsexual. I’m very hesitant to say that because I haven’t seen enough yet! But the facts that she’s been there twice and has not been fully dressed and the fact that she wears men’s underwear gives me pause. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

I have no doubt that she can pull it off. The way she put on her eye make up is no joke. She knows what she is doing. Based on what I see I think she may be a working crossdresser. Meaning that she takes jobs to prevend to be a transsexual, but she isn’t really a a committed transsexual. I’m very hesitant to say that because I haven’t seen enough yet! But the facts that she’s been there twice and has not been fully dressed and the fact that she wears men’s underwear gives me pause. 

So to get you right here the "she" is actually a complete "he"? 

27 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Is there more than one way to masturbate a dick ?? Usually pulling up & down on the foreskin 

Yes, there really is. A transsexual has several options for masturbating. The thing you guys have to know if that a transsexual perceives themselves as a woman and they fantasize about having heterosexual sex with real men. Some are translesbians and they tend to fantasize about having lesbian sex with real women. There a lot of other options, but in general, that’s the set up. So, a transsexual bating will bate like a woman as if that dick wasn’t theirs. Even during sex one can twist their mind into having the sensation of the dick penetrating them instead of the other way around. Some transsexuals can even reach orgasm without even touching their dick or perhaps barely touching it. It’s pretty amazing really. 😀

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So to get you right here the "she" is actually a complete "he"? 

Oh yes, Zarina has a dick and no tits! So far, she seems more like a female impersonator then a real transsexual. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, there really is. A transsexual has several options for masturbating. The thing you guys have to know if that a transsexual perceives themselves as a woman and they fantasize about having heterosexual sex with real men. Some are translesbians and they tend to fantasize about having lesbian sex with real women. There a lot of other options, but in general, that’s the set up. So, a transsexual bating will bate like a woman as if that dick wasn’t theirs. Even during sex one can twist their mind into having the sensation of the dick penetrating them instead of the other way around. Some transsexuals can even reach orgasm without even touching their dick or perhaps barely touching it. It’s pretty amazing really. 😀

Never thought about that way, thanks for the explanation 

• Like 1