Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Keep checking your leg for any swelling, Did they give you antibiotics for that?

Seriously it's about 20 different color of brown and yellow. It looks horrible. But, it's getting better. I don't think it's infected at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bet, you guys are thinking, Shit! I would not want to be getting sued by Amy3. Anything but that!!! Lol :biggrin:

Lol, I'm sure there are a few thinking that. It's like a car accident, the first thing out his mouth will probably be it was your fault .

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, I'm sure there are a few thinking that. It's like a car accident, the first thing out his mouth will probably be it was your fault .

I followed them to their house while I was on the phone with 911. The dad who lived there came and tried to say that my dog was off its leash. I was like WTF? They all ran into the house and pretended no one was home and stood outside in the rain holding my dog with the feeling of blood running down my leg. How freaking sad is that? :cry:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I followed them to their house while I was on the phone with 911. The dad who lived there came and tried to say that my dog was off its leash. I was like WTF? They all ran into the house and pretended no one was home and stood outside in the rain holding my dog with the feeling of blood running down my leg. How freaking sad is that? :cry:

Wow, they sound like real assholes, good luck with your lawyer

• Like 2