Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I asked Ary the other day why she had not yet kissed Anni and she said it was because she had herpes. Well i can't see any sores on Anni and that was about a week ago now. Mind you i am no expert on these things.

ı had herpes once. ı used zovirax during one week . then ı used another week vectavir. my problem has been solved end of 2 weeks.

2 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

ı had herpes once. ı used zovirax during one week . then ı used another week vectavir. my problem has been solved end of 2 weeks.

Thanks that is good to know not that i have any problems lol.

and funny, I never expected this interaction of ary and george with other people,

and now that they have taken a step forward, what we see by now, I understand that for ary and george it is not easy,

but clearly after so much crop mowing between anni and martin, with both completely naked, to me and strange that he did not have sex

ok they say they want to go slow, I accept, but it seems the other way around, because when people do what they've done, it sounds strange to me

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

group sex, swing sex do not look alike playing doctors and nurses when you are small for regular and married couples. it is really diffucult. sometimes it may be reason of divorcing. if they are not ready we have no right to want bi,swing r group sex from anyone at vhtv.you can hope but nothing more. let us respect life and choices of participants.

that is impossible people here are not going to stop demanding for more its upto the participant to draw the line how far they are going to go and stick to it once they start doing  things just for sake of view they will be heading the wrong direction no mater how much and how far thy are willing to go it will never be enough and at the end all they are going to get is complaints and insult from CC board. i like those who refuse to cross the line and chose their relationship over view (like edda and joe)

they dont need to do any thing they dont want to,  they are pretty girls people will always watch them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

and funny, I never expected this interaction of ary and george with other people,

and now that they have taken a step forward, what we see by now, I understand that for ary and george it is not easy,

but clearly after so much crop mowing between anni and martin, with both completely naked, to me and strange that he did not have sex

ok they say they want to go slow, I accept, but it seems the other way around, because when people do what they've done, it sounds strange to me

Lol yeah i do agree i also find it strange that in saying they want to go slow yet they go and get naked together and massage each other which in my view would normaly lead on to sex not just get dressed again lol.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah i do agree i also find it strange that in saying they want to go slow yet they go and get naked together and massage each other which in my view would normaly lead on to sex not just get dressed again lol.

did you watch them while they were naked and massaging? and that is your answer, if they just sat there and talk to each other to get to know each other not many people stay to watch them. 

5 minutes ago, sat11 said:

did you watch them while they were naked and massaging? and that is your answer, if they just sat there and talk to each other to get to know each other not many people stay to watch them. 

Yes i was watching them which is why i made the comment.

I wasn't complaining, just making an observation on their behaviour

23 minutes ago, sat11 said:

exactly the massage was not for them it was for us , to keep us watching and we did

Well i want and I to tell something. What we did this days was not for the viwers or like you said the massage was for you..no! That it is not true ! The massage was for us,just for us. And was fun,we talked to each other,laughed together. I will not do anything fake for the cams or something like that and it is not the first time i said that. 

And someone said it was not easy for us. Well was very easy and fun. Don t know why you think was not easy.. And if you refer to the moment earlier, i just had a little fight with George and it was about a family problem and not abou what happend last night. 

And to clarify something..I see many of you were expecting Anni to have sex with Martin. The problem is Anni still has herpes and I don t know if you can have sex and to not kiss each other..it is very strange. 

And I repet again and again..we are not the team to make fake things for the cameras or for the viewers. If in one night maybe we will feel for much(maybe a treesome or I don t know)  ,we will do. If not,we will not do. 

Kiss you guys ! 🤗

• Like 8