Ary & George Part #2

5 minutes ago, John Cooper said:

What's wrong with this family

Say what..probray one of most day to day normal couples in all site,to me this family it's just fine,compared to some "disgrace" couples like D&C or the pass away J&C....Ary,George and their friends are prime stuff family friends pets good food all package thing:biggrin:.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, John Cooper said:

What's wrong with this family

What you see wrong ? Really now,stop with that. If you want to see just sex,sex,sex(fake sex) ,just go to watch others. How many times i need to repet i will not be a fake person ?! It is life day by day ! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Say what..probray one of most day to day normal couples in all site,to me this family it's just fine,compared to some "disgrace" couples like D&C or the pass away J&C....Ary,George and their friends are prime stuff family friends pets good food all package thing:biggrin:.

You explain better then me ! Ha ha. Kiss 🤗

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sexygirl said:

What you see wrong ? Really now,stop with that. If you want to see just sex,sex,sex(fake sex) ,just go to watch others. How many times i need to repet i will not be a fake person ?! It is life day by day ! 

pay no attention to that shit. you guys are fine!:heart:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sexygirl said:

If all residents did the same things site would be boring,what it's hard is.....to find residents that can be fun to watch, just because their way of be..were it's nice to watch them having sex but..it's as much nice to watch them talking,eating or watching tv..if you,George,Anni,Martin and our others friends change a lot i would be very desapointed,of course it's an site that demands sex activities and something new from time to time(like you are doing now with Anni and Martin and their participation),but no need to say this because you are smart smart persons.Cheers.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If all residents did the same things site would be boring,what it's hard is.....to find residents that can be fun to watch, just because their way of be..were it's nice to watch them having sex but..it's as much nice to watch them talking,eating or watching tv..if you,George,Anni,Martin and our others friends change a lot i would be very desapointed,of course it's an site that demands sex activities and something new from time to time(like you are doing now with Anni and Martin and their participation),but no need to say this because you are smart smart persons.Cheers.

You are just great ! And you know that ! And that is the reason I appreciate you ! Kiss and hugs ! 🤗

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

You misunderstood me guys lol

I love them

It was just funny George with headphones and Anni trying to make food and Then art with dildo

I thought u know me better, after all the comments I did.

And sexygirl, respond  on pm then accuse me of wanting fake sex!!

I only watch you here

14 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

What a bunch of perverts! They want sex, sex and sex, morning, noon and night! outrageous!! I want sex, sex sex and sex, that would be morning, noon, night, and late night! Haha kidding! How are things working out with Martin and Anni? They make a really cute couple. 

• Like 1