Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Just In said:

It looks like Anni is leaving today, I don't know if there has been some sort of drama as there has been a bit of talking and Anni doesn't look happy & Ary looks to be having a chat with Anni.

I do hope that Anni returns as she is a very beautiful woman.😍

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Just In said:

I do hope that Anni returns as she is a very beautiful woman.😍

She will return Monday ! All it is ok. 😍 was a litlle upset with her ex-boyfriend but Monday she will be ok ! 🤗

1 minute ago, Sexygirl said:

She will return Monday ! All it is ok. 😍 was a litlle upset with her ex-boyfriend but Monday she will be ok ! 🤗

Thats good to hear as she deserves to be happy, as a happy Anni looks soooo much better. Can I ask a side question, do you show your guest's (i.e Anni) the nice caps that gets posted of them? And how sexy they are.😍

Is Gabby the one that was just recently here having sex with her boyfriend?

As much as I tend to stay away from monogamous couples apartments, I'm glad to see Ary and George having more guests lately. I think it's the one thing they were missing from their beginning days on VH and it makes watching their apartment much more enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Is Gabby the one that was just recently here having sex with her boyfriend?

As much as I tend to stay away from monogamous couples apartments, I'm glad to see Ary and George having more guests lately. I think it's the one thing they were missing from their beginning days on VH and it makes watching their apartment much more enjoyable.

Its the girl who had a quickie with the guy who is to be supposed being Arys cousin