Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twiter says a&g are expecting an new girl guest.Would love to see the girl from other day(that was with Ary cousin)Back with him but this time doing the things or in Ary bedroom or livingroom.She was hot but we didn't seen much of her.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Twiter says a&g are expecting an new girl guest.Would love to see the girl from other day(that was with Ary cousin)Back with him but this time doing the things or in Ary bedroom or livingroom.She was hot but we didn't seen much of her.

You mean Gabby? 

2003 was when I first spotted her; she looks to me very like Dean and Candy's house-sitter?? I am often wrong on these things. I have to go out now, so if I am wrong, please do not pour scorn and derision on me. 

Edited by Oldstalker
because it's true.

5 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2003 was when I first spotted her; she looks to me very like Dean and Candy's house-sitter?? I am often wrong on these things. I have to go out now, so if I am wrong, please do not pour scorn and derision on me. 

Not watching dean and candy.. but would be very difficult to be the same girl.. different countries/ different languages...