Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever that cute chick with the blond hair is, she should be invited back for sure, she's delicious! Is that a friend of Arys? Hold on.. duh, that is Ary, don't recognize her wearing clothes. I know, old jokeCapture_2018_04_12_15_24_25_925.thumb.png.45ed291c08556dfa2e031fd7866e59fa.png

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oldie but goodie. Ary clothed indeed looks unfimiliar... 

I guess as you read the first part of my comment you we're thinking "what the hell is Ash talking about"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Whoever that cute chick with the blond hair is, she should be invited back for sure, she's delicious! Is that a friend of Arys? Hold on.. duh, that is Ary, don't recognize her wearing clothes. I know, old jokeCapture_2018_04_12_15_24_25_925.thumb.png.45ed291c08556dfa2e031fd7866e59fa.png  0   679.6 kB

Hahahah. That was so funny and sweet ! Kiss yoooou !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sexygirl said:

Heyaa. Thank you. But i think we will see again Get Out ! 🤗

Hehe,wouldn't be surprised,Myself seen it an couple of times.Knowing the surprises of it can be an good thing..you see some little details that you missed the first time and now they are more obvious.:biggrin:.Cheers to all six.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Well, George came in and fucked that up...:angry:

It will happen,just give them some more days.Myself want to see finaly Anni with Martin with good light or in bedroom(of Ary&george)or even better.in livingroom..must be an wonderful sigh:blush:.

• Like 1