Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So maybe VH will do what Camarads does and “punish” low performing apts by turning on more free cams. VH would do well to be fair to all apts and not grant special privileges based on ratings. 

They aren't fair for all... Even now with the update on thumbs, most of them are still ignored... There is no enough rotation

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

They aren't fair for all... Even now with the update on thumbs, most of them are still ignored... There is no enoigh rotation

Take too long and still don't seem to cover all apts (but maybe I just don't watch them long enough)

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it seems like about 75 pages ago someone actually mentioned something about what mira & henry were doing. how about if someone starts a separate topic about free cams? this conversation is unbearable! 

26 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I quite agree, this topic has been battered to death now i think.

It's a real shame that this thread has been hijacked by all this bullshit. Everyone loved Mira and Henry when they didn't have to pay to see them and now unfortunately we have all this garbage talk in this thread about something that should be in the main VH thread, instead of talking about the couple this thread is actually intended to be about.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s an issue that directly involves this apt. This is a forum about what’s happening in this apt. You just want to push me away cause you don’t like what I have to say. I haven’t said anything rude or insulting. I’m posting comments that involves this apt. If  CC wants to declare the main forums for posting hearts and sex pics only let them speak for themselves as the authority not other cc members. It’s not your place to tell anyone what they can and can’t say. 

Agreed.

• Like 1