Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

Just now, Amy3 said:

Of course it’s not. But there is a certain danger of turning VH into a total sex competition. Swingers and cam stars need only apply.

Swingers why not? Not a bad thing at all. Camstars I dont think so as we still have only one place camming. Two other places where people used to cam before (V&K and C&J) even gave up camming now.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

As I said they will change it when it has not the desired effect or bad impact on subs I am pretty sure. If it works it most likely stays.

Don't get me wrong I understand that if they don't experiment then they will never learn what is the best formula for them.

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Honestly I really dont know which cams are free and I did not yet think about it. One cam per place with at least a decent view is just fine I think. But I really cant tell you by now which are the free cams and which are not. 

The pic below shows the only free cam in Lisa & Chloe.  You probably never look at this view.

bandicam_2018-02-21_20-15-27-816.jpg

• Like 1

Before thay add any more apartments they want to get their fingers out and sort out these preview thumbnails. Move them below, add more of them with no duplications would be a start.

If you look at the site on a phone the bloody thumbnails cover half the screen lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

What do mean by lazy? Could easily replace your words with “non swingers” or “non sexual progressors”. Is that what you mean? I prefer the lazy ones who have a normal sex life. I like watching real people live their real life in their real home. Amazing idea huh?

Yes the places doing everyday same without any new things at all. They must not be swingers for this. I really like Lily & Noah lately. They only have sex for themselves but now in many different places and positions so it is not boring for me. I dont expect them to swing at all. But there are places which are quite boring. You see this pretty well on the number of comments here

2 minutes ago, tweety said:

The pic below shows the only free cam in Lisa & Chloe.  You probably never look at this view.

bandicam_2018-02-21_20-15-27-816.jpg

Admittedly it may not be the best free cam but you cant expect people to pay for a cam that shows pretty much the same as a free view.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Damn, I’d hate to work for you! Slave driver! Crack the whip why don’t you. VH. Has such a low overhead. They have no interest whatsoever closing any apt. Who are they to care if a tenant doesn’t make a lot of money? 

Cmon Amy it is always the same discussion about this. You always predict something bad will happen with the tenants and I say you worry way too much. Til now nothing bad at all happened. :biggrin: Thats why I got a little polemic here. I hope you can forgive me. It was nothing against you at all :heart: