Violet & Jeff Part #2

Just now, Sparkles said:

There is no business model.. Vh don't choose/care about the houses tenants/managers choose... guess they (houses) are chosen according with the money the tenants have/want to spend 

As I said, "or it's managers".  I think it might be what the managers want to spend and not so much the tenants..

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

As I said, "or it's managers".  I think it might be what the managers want to spend and not so much the tenants..

In the end it's the tenants that pay the rent (directly or indirectly). So if no money .. cheaper the house the better to survive or to try to collect some money (like ella and isaac - but don't think they are getting much)

Yes, the tenants pay the rent. If they don't make enough to pay the rent the manager is on the hook to eat the loss and decide what to do next. This is suppoed to be the way it works and tenants are supposed to drop off by attrition. Thing is that a lot of times these people know each other and they have compassion for their underlings and so it's not the usual case that tenants get axed right away because they miss a rent payment in a month. There's a lot of ebb and flow and understanding. VH cleans their hands of the whole thing by forcing the manager to be the bad guy when the day comes. The real interesing ones to keep an eye on in this regard are the apts where VH is the manager. For example, Maria and Ary/George!

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, the tenants pay the rent. If they don't make enough to pay the rent the manager is on the hook to eat the loss and decide what to do next. This is suppoed to be the way it works and tenants are supposed to drop off by attrition. Thing is that a lot of times these people know each other and they have compassion for their underlings and so it's not the usual case that tenants get axed right away because they miss a rent payment in a month. There's a lot of ebb and flow and understanding. VH cleans their hands of the whole thing by forcing the manager to be the bad guy when the day comes. The real interesing ones to keep an eye on in this regard are the apts where VH is the manager. For example, Maria and Ary/George!

Be that as it may, I still think Jeff and Violet deserve a better place to live!:heart:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ooopel said:

There are two kind of  days in the life  , a day that frustrates you, like me when i knew what was happened with Lisa,and There is a day that makes you happy like this day, when( the princess of VHTV) Violet was returned to dance again "with the stars" ... and i will not be honest if i claim that i didn't miss them, and the truth is i missed them so much, especially  the cute Tomi  maybe i missed him so much..:cool:

If what frustrates you the most in life is other people's lives, you will never be happy in your own life my friend. :confused:

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

If you are a subscriber don't watch through Cam1 in the kitchen or Cam5 in the livingroom. They don't make any money if you watch the free cams. 

No, if you're a subscriber, all the cams are counted . 

46 minutes ago, mic351 said:

That's true but the manager spends based on what he expects the tenant will make. That is risky because if you think a tenant will make a lot of money and finally fails to do so, you are going to loose money yourself.