Violet & Jeff Part #2

As much as I love Violet and Jeff, I hope they find a better way to live. I'd feel different if they had another source of income and the VH money was extra. I still think they were the best couple ever on VH. Very happy that I got to experience this with them. Memories I'll cherish forever. ❤️

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

As much as I love Violet and Jeff, I hope they find a better way to live. I'd feel different if they had another source of income and the VH money was extra. I still think they were the best couple ever on VH. Very happy that I got to experience this with them. Memories I'll cherish forever. ❤️

Totally agree.

• Take some course in college, get a certificate.
  • get a job. 
  • quit smoking
  • have two kids
  • Enjoy rasing kids
  • work hard and retire early 

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

Totally agree.

• Take some course in college, get a certificate.
  • get a job. 
  • quit smoking
  • have two kids
  • Enjoy arsing kids
  • work hard and retire early 

Yes, that goes for everyone! The trick to life is doing things in the correct order. Any missteps along the way just means life will be that much harder. 

1. Get a high school diploma

2. Get a college education or some kind of vocational certificate or training. 

3. Get a job and treat it like you need it inorder to get a better job. 

4. Play the field and find a partner. 

5. Get married!

6. Buy a property. Anything that will eventually become yours. Do not be a 50 person with a huge mortgage. Plan to own a property by the time you are 65 at the very least. Do not go over 65 even if it means buying a condo or a smaller house.

7. Have kids as soon as you want to after buying a house. 

8. Work hard and save money for retirement. Save at least 8% of your income for retirement. 

9. Retire around 65 depending on your health and interests. 

10. Live near your children so that you can take care of your grandchildren. 

11. Hope that your kids will take good care of you through your death. 

Remember, any missteps are not bad, it just means that your life will be harder then it needed to be. 😊❤️

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, that goes for everyone! The trick to life is doing things in the correct order. Any missteps along the way just means life will be that much harder. 

1. Get a high school diploma

2. Get a college education or some kind of vocational certificate or training. 

3. Get a job and treat it like you need it inorder to get a better job. 

4. Play the field and find a partner. 

5. Get married!

6. Buy a property. Anything that will eventually become yours. Do not be a 50 person with a huge mortgage. Plan to own a property by the time you are 65 at the very least. Do not go over 65 even if it means buying a condo or a smaller house.

7. Have kids as soon as you want to after buying a house. 

8. Work hard and save money for retirement. Save at least 8% of your income for retirement. 

9. Retire around 65 depending on your health and interests. 

10. Live near your children so that you can take care of your grandchildren. 

11. Hope that your kids will take good care of you through your death. 

Remember, any missteps are not bad, it just means that your life will be harder then it needed to be. 😊❤️

About #8: I always recommend to younger folks to learn equity market and investment. Don't waste your time with those ruthless mofo financial advisers who try to sell you mutual funds. Never try to work through stock market by just casually learning it. Spend $5000 or more, and learn it properly in an accredited school. It helps you to retire at 40 :cool: and still going.

... and finally, no matter what you know, your digital skills amplifies it x 100. Constantly improve it.

Russians are doing so well in the equity market. The best scalpers I know are from Russia.

• Like 1

Hi @jabbath1987 can you find out what has actually become of V & J? Have they landed on te moon yet as for this amount of time they must be going there. But seriously are they still part of the project and whats taking so long?

If you can find out it would be great.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Just In said:

Hi @jabbath1987 can you find out what has actually become of V & J? Have they landed on te moon yet as for this amount of time they must be going there. But seriously are they still part of the project and whats taking so long?

If you can find out it would be great.

They are back... 

Tommy also :biggrin:

Realm37?? wtf