Misty Part #3

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they might as well move offscreen if this is what they are planning to do.

Well this is not entirely fair. They are quite active fuck. Even on the Loggia.

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm15/cam16/misty-kyle-afternoon-loggia-fuck-apr-15

Problem - it does not work. It does not work for anyone - not just Misty. Darcie&Stif - only 1 month in the project. They are very, very hot, loud, inventive. And they also have problems with statistics. Now closed couples have no chance of survival - unless VH for them is not only additional source of money. But Darcie&Stif work on joining the swing community. And Stif is the initiator. Darcie - just a little afraid, she wants the first time really cool:angel:. Ella&Isaac - despite Ella`s beauty and figure, the charismatic cat Richard and good reputation - they have huge financial losses now:sad:. But they will return to orgies soon (end of April-May). And I feel sorry for them - they really checked everything, talked with people for a long time, only with med-certificates without space suits.

26 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Poor lighting and low quality cameras is an issue in too many apartments.

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Preparing the move. Hopefully to a more friendly place with better lighting.

It will not save them. Their problem is not in the apartment. And that - that they ceased to be interesting. They are either together. Or they do not do anything. Or they drink. Well, sex - yes they have regular sex. But I will repeat Mira speech "Well, who is already interested in our sex. Nobody." But Mira and Henry can afford to have orgies exclusively for pleasure. They have 2 apartments (and maybe third soon). Henry has good job.

I have a negative vision Misty&Kyle future in VH. Sorry. I can leave and on paid camera - while I'm gone. But this 1.3 dollars for 24 hours = 5 cents for hour -% VHTV and royalty to the manager. She needs be interesting to hundreds or thousands subscribers. Subscribers also have a choice. Why look Misty - if somewhere is hot Orgy, Foxy prepares performance with her art group and even Webcam Stella's Palace has a consistently good rating.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, groomy said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm15/cam16/misty-kyle-afternoon-loggia-fuck-apr-15

Problem - it does not work. It does not work for anyone - not just Misty. Darcie&Stif - only 1 month in the project. They are very, very hot, loud, inventive. And they also have problems with statistics. Now closed couples have no chance of survival - unless VH for them is not an additional source of money. But Darcie&Stif work on joining the swing community. And Stif is the initiator. Darcie - just a little afraid, she wants the first time really cool:angel:. Ella&Isaac - despite Ella`s beauty and figure, the charismatic cat Richard and good reputation - they have huge financial losses now:sad:. But they will return to orgies soon (end of April-May). And I feel sorry for them - they really checked everything, talked with people for a long time, only with med-certificates without space suits.

It will not save them. Their problem is not in the apartment. And that - that they ceased to be interesting. They are either together. Or they do not do anything. Or they drink. Well, sex - yes they have regular sex. But I will repeat Mira speech "Well, who is already interested in our sex. Nobody." But Mira and Henry can afford to have orgies exclusively for pleasure. They have 2 apartments (and maybe third soon). Henry has good job.

I have a negative vision Misty&Kyle future in VH. Sorry. I can leave and on paid camera - while I'm gone. But this 1.3 dollars for 24 hours = 5 cents for hour -% VHTV and royalty to the manager. She needs be interesting to hundreds or thousands subscribers. Subscribers also have a choice. Why look Misty - if somewhere is hot Orgy, Foxy prepares performance with her art group and even Webcam Stella's Palace has a consistently good rating.

When will MH open the third place? An do we know the people who will live there?

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Problem - it does not work. It does not work for anyone - not just Misty. Darcie&Stif - only 1 month in the project. They are very, very hot, loud, inventive. And they also have problems with statistics. Now closed couples have no chance of survival - unless VH for them is not only additional source of money. But Darcie&Stif work on joining the swing community. And Stif is the initiator. Darcie - just a little afraid, she wants the first time really cool:angel:. Ella&Isaac - despite Ella`s beauty and figure, the charismatic cat Richard and good reputation - they have huge financial losses now:sad:. But they will return to orgies soon (end of April-May). And I feel sorry for them - they really checked everything, talked with people for a long time, only with med-certificates without space suits.

thanks for the info @groomy. but even their regular boring sex hasn't happened for a few days. i agree with you. at this rate they have no chance of survival on vh. time to look for a regular job for both of them.

38 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's what i said before.. unless she starts to fuck with 3-4 guys randomly  it will better for her to leave or became only the "tech" for the team .. no palace with professional lights studios will save her .. her being happy in a commitment is a disappointment to some viewers