Misty Part #3

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Party at Mistys with the most terrible ligthting as always... :dodgy:

But this is a common problem. Misty always has parties in the dark. They see a little differently. For them it is comfortable and atmospheric. Not every guest will agree to do something under the spotlights. Even Mira wrote in her topic - that light is a problem. They are not comfortable under a bright light.

Who does orgy and other activities with good light?

Cleo

1086.jpg

Foxy 50/50 but she has an advantage with the guys. SLAVE CAN NOT SAY NO!:biggrin:

JTkkk_PPx_o.jpg

image.jpeg.70196b4070ebf7e05aafce1443e62

Ella&Co

image.jpeg.18bf9843c78d0dd396bb1b792fbaf

Lara_Sam_Ella_Isaac15.JPG.bbbce2ae5c6063

Candy&Dean. But not always. In that epic orgy with a girl with blue hair - the light was bad. But everyone was happy.

5ab8e4c078c7d_Screenshot_459_.png.772ed7

image.jpeg.cab8c31f7dd9e1b84881da18dab45

Oh. Well, Betty. But Betty is a professional artist/singer. And they made photo/video in home archive - this requires light.

Capture_2018_03_25_09_07_16_176.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

But this is a common problem. Misty always has parties in the dark. They see a little differently. For them it is comfortable and atmospheric. Not every guest will agree to do something under the spotlights. Even Mira wrote in her topic - that light is a problem. They are not comfortable under a bright light.

Who does orgy and other activities with good light?

Cleo

1086.jpg

Foxy 50/50 but she has an advantage with the guys. SLAVE CAN NOT SAY NO!:biggrin:

JTkkk_PPx_o.jpg

image.jpeg.70196b4070ebf7e05aafce1443e62

Ella&Co

image.jpeg.18bf9843c78d0dd396bb1b792fbaf

Lara_Sam_Ella_Isaac15.JPG.bbbce2ae5c6063

Candy&Dean. But not always. In that epic orgy with a girl with blue hair - the light was bad. But everyone was happy.

5ab8e4c078c7d_Screenshot_459_.png.772ed7

image.jpeg.cab8c31f7dd9e1b84881da18dab45

Oh. Well, Betty. But Betty is a professional artist/singer. And they made photo/video in home archive - this requires light.

Capture_2018_03_25_09_07_16_176.jpg

You see plenty to watch with good ligthting. No need to watch Mistys bad cam quality show...

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You see plenty to watch with good ligthting. No need to watch Mistys bad cam quality show...

Well, it depends on expectations.

I understand why Misty turned off the light. Just like Serena - sometimes she has to turn off the light. Against the background of other activities - this activity Misty so-so (crazy night champion Foxy apt. - but even too much crazy). But Friday to Saturday night, there are many parties and orgies + Stella open party. This way the answer to the question - why Otto and Lola, just went to sleep. They kept their strength for the next night:shy:.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

I understand why Misty turned off the light. Just like Serena - sometimes she has to turn off the light. Against the background of other activities - this activity Misty so-so (crazy night champion Foxy apt. - but even too much crazy). But Friday to Saturday night, there are many parties and orgies + Stella open party. This way the answer to the question - why Otto and Lola, just went to sleep. They kept their strength for the next night:shy:.

Really hope the guy with the gross balls won't be back at Otto Lolas...

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

Where was this ?..:huh:

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Misty switched lights off on purpose. So no more pics from me ::)

IR at Misty is pretty good and the angles are not that bad.Look at Stella Stephan madhouse and some of the other apartments.They can switch on all the lights they want.Still,there isn't any action and terrible cam placement.Action at Misty's is always good and i would rather have her switch off the lights WITH action than lights and no action.

15 minutes ago, nack said:

IR at Misty is pretty good and the angles are not that bad.Look at Stella Stephan madhouse and some of the other apartments.They can switch on all the lights they want.Still,there isn't any action and terrible cam placement.Action at Misty's is pretty good and i would rather have her switch off the lights WITH action than lights and no action.

Sorry but I like neither of it...

13 minutes ago, nack said:

Where was this ?..:huh:

The first is Stella open-party. They had a lot of advertising and expectations. That is, they were well watched by 100%.

Foxy.

Serena.

Cleo - fail-orgy but with advertising and Black Guy.

Dean - attempt to  threesome with sexy dress.

Sex-instructor Ray - back in action.

Mary&George - tried to 2x2, But It turned a new drama. I think they will be expelled - despite the ratings. Too many problems are generated.

The result - total planned 5+ parties/orgies/rating events. Otto and Lola did not know that most of the announced parties would fail.

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

The first is Stella open-party. They had a lot of advertising and expectations. That is, they were well watched by 100%.

Foxy.

Serena.

Cleo - fail-orgy but with advertising and Black Guy.

Dean - attempt to  threesome with sexy dress.

Sex-instructor Ray - back in action.

Mary&George - tried to 2x2, But It turned a new drama. I think they will be expelled - despite the ratings. Too many problems are generated.

The result - total planned 5+ parties/orgies/rating events. Otto and Lola did not know that most of the announced parties would fail.

Stellas opening party was the biggest party I saw for a long time. Bad cam positions, blurry cam and to make it worse no action...