Misty Part #3

Just now, Russ said:

In the bedroom it looks like the cameras are in a good place   

Yes good cam placements there. I think it helped a lot that Anastasia and Lexy & Pete were there when cams got mounted. So Alex had support where to place them. 

• Like 1

The apartment is good.

It's a pity (and for Misty too) - that they did not open quickly as planned (24 hours). And the open party Anastasia + L&P + M&K offline.

About the future. Question - whether they will be able to adapt. They can not be active like current Nyu and her boyfriend in Budapest. And it does not work for long time.

For example. Darcie&Stif was very hot yesterday. Including free cameras. With active advertising. 0 Posts in the forum. And their statistics are not very good.

Yesterday Zoi and Tim - in the new W&J apartment shocked the girls. Who were wondering - why the views fell (and W&J only 5 days online - absolutely new, fresh). About what participants do on the project now. As I understand about mad parties in Foxy apt. About the orgies in Polly and Ray. About the full bi couple (this or Otto&Lola or Mira&Henry). And the fact that now in VH work good hot parties, orgies format all with all, interesting guests with intrigue and intimate messages (this is to fact that if just good girl/couple comes and you just play/drink, then the views will be low, it is necessary to do intrigue and explicit intimate subtext, then it`s works and views will be high).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

The apartment is good.

It's a pity (and for Misty too) - that they did not open quickly as planned (24 hours). And the open party Anastasia + L&P + M&K offline.

About the future. Question - whether they will be able to adapt. They can not be active like current Nyu and her boyfriend in Budapest. And it does not work for long time.

For example. Darcie&Stif was very hot yesterday. Including free cameras. With active advertising. 0 Posts in the forum. And their statistics are not very good.

Yesterday Zoi and Tim - in the new W&J apartment shocked the girls. Who were wondering - why the views fell (and W&J only 5 days online - absolutely new, fresh). About what participants do on the project now. As I understand about mad parties in Foxy apt. About the orgies in Polly and Ray. About the full bi couple (this or Otto&Lola or Mira&Henry). And the fact that now in VH work good hot parties, orgies format all with all, interesting guests with intrigue and intimate messages (this is to fact that if just good girl/couple comes and you just play/drink, then the views will be low, it is necessary to do intrigue and explicit intimate subtext, then it`s works and views will be high).

W&J will be gone soon I guess. They are not even a couple...

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

W&J will be gone soon I guess. They are not even a couple...

They are students. It's a incorrect casting. They thought that ordinary student parties, their good bodies, and occasional sex would work. They are not swingers. Not sex maniacs. Just students. Time for just students in VH - is end.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

They are students. It's a incorrect casting. They thought that ordinary student parties, their good bodies, and occasional sex would work. They are not swingers. Not sex maniacs. Just students.

Lol okay so HR failed in casting there...