Misty Part #3

31 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe with ana is ok for misty but he don't fancy her.. but groomy said that both was jealous.. he don't want to share her with guys and she didn't want to share him with girls.. 

I suppose Misty was selective who she would share him with but he would not share her even with another girl! Not going to get them far in VH nowadays!

39 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

When Misty fucked that new guy a few days ago, wasn't he there with a girl? Was she there while they were having sex?

she was at bedroom.. she was fucked a little by the guy in bedroom while misty was also there "sleeping" 

I think It was the same couple that visited Misty and Kyle at old house last days

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

she was at bedroom.. she was fucked a little by the guy in bedroom while misty was also there "sleeping" 

I think It was the same couple that visited Misty and Kyle at old house last days

Yes same couple...

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Thanks. And what about Kyle? Was he also in the room sleeping or had he gone out by then?