Misty Part #3

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

wild sex all over the place.

I think it will work. Several times for sure. Then - she will get achievement "death boredom" and this "parties" stop working.

But in general it's sad for Misty. She was so hoping for placement on the top list on site. The result - in fact more than week house was empty.

Now Misty's already 5. By the end of the month, I think 8-9 (or even 10 - Stella relocation). In June, she will be at the bottom of classic list at most popular resolution 1920x1080.

To return the previous earnings - she needs to run at the pace Polly and Ray. It would be difficult for good old Misty. And it's impossible for new Misty - even if there's no Kyle.

Therefore, the best advice is to spend every day on sending resume, looking for really good job. She objectively can not cope with new requests from subscribers.

Attempts to stay on the VH train will result in small or epic quarrels and fissures in relationship between Misty and Kyle. The result is both Katie and Phil. End without money, without project and in fact without relationship.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, groomy said:

I think it will work. Several times for sure. Then - she will get achievement "death boredom" and this "parties" stop working.

But in general it's sad for Misty. She was so hoping for placement on the top list on site. The result - in fact more than week house was empty.

Now Misty's already 5. By the end of the month, I think 8-9 (or even 10 - Stella relocation). In June, she will be at the bottom of classic list at most popular resolution 1920x1080.

To return the previous earnings - she needs to run at the pace Polly and Ray. It would be difficult for good old Misty. And it's impossible for new Misty - even if there's no Kyle.

Therefore, the best advice is to spend every day on sending resume, looking for really good job. She objectively can not cope with new requests from subscribers.

Attempts to stay on the VH train will result in small or epic quarrels and fissures in relationship between Misty and Kyle. The result is both Katie and Phil. End without money, without project and in fact without relationship.

That's why i said some weeks ago that she should leave and try to find another road to her life... Here at VH she will only be "destroyed" more and more
Polly,Ray have  lot of workers to serve the "guests" at the rithym they want ... 3-4-5 each time rotating by everyone.. Here Misty was alone

Sad news that with Katie&Phil... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pahman said:

Is Misty still alive? Every time i go to her apt, it's empty. :sad:

misty is so not interesting at all anymore that it really doesn't matter if she's home or not. it's long past time for her & kyle to find a job & say goodbye!

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

misty is so not interesting at all anymore that it really doesn't matter if she's home or not. it's long past time for her & kyle to find a job & say goodbye!

Maybe that's what she's doing right now.