Misty Part #3

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

actually i'm afraid misty will never be back. the imposter that looks like her & appears once in a while might be back!

Yes. She changed. Even without Kyle - she will be different. Not so good - if you look at the project. Obviously the game over.

The only chance is if you close most of the apartments. And the most powerful apartments. Broadcasting only the most boring and dead. Like Bree&Drew, Kristin&Steve, Coco&Axel etc... Then Misty will look good - even in the current Misty. However, this will not happen. And if it happens - then 3/4 subscribers stop membership and will leave too.

How this apartment opened. Misty is practically not at home. I think statistics there are very, very, very bad. Much lower the level of survival.

Simply - now there is problem even Polly, who tries in Webcam and private Skype broadcasts. And they have 4-5 orgies a week with different guys and girls. Misty since the opening year ago - did not do what they do every week.

• Like 1

Well friends let me say a few words about Misty:

She gave us for a long time one of the best moments on the site and now she decided to change her lifestyle. The way she is with Kyle and stays with him by risking losing views and therefore money shows she really loves him. . We may find Kyle boring but for her he has a great value and is an important part of her life. We should respect and accept this. Love is still one of the most powerful feelings and this is a good thing even when we no longer see the "old Misty" And we should accept the decision of Anna & Alex not kicking her out but giving her a chance and helping her dealing with the new situation. The solution kicking sb. out is easy but not always the best. So when she tries to continue with Kyle we should accept this as well as when she decides one day it is time to leave. The great moments she gave us won't be lost at all. 

Same thing about Anastasia, Bree & Drew and Nyu & Ronny. Again kicking people out and replacing them by other people might sound easy but believing in them and helping them overvcoming their diificulties and problems shows real good managers. Thank you Anna & Alex. ❣️💕

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, groomy said:

Actually the end for a separate apartment. I'm sure these two tweets are connected. Perhaps this is the best chance (last) for Misty to reboot.

i don't know about them living together. it could work if misty loosens up with them but if kyle is still around i won't last long.

44 minutes ago, groomy said:

Actually the end for a separate apartment. I'm sure these two tweets are connected. Perhaps this is the best chance (last) for Misty to reboot.

Twitter guy messed up here unfortunately. Let me make things clear here.

Misty: Moves to old Lisa & Grant 

This place: A new couple move in here in June. 

Lexy & Pete: Not yet coming back. Still work with documents. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Twitter guy messed up here unfortunately. Let me make things clear here.

Misty: Moves to old Lisa & Grant 

This place: A new couple move in here in June. 

Lexy & Pete: Not yet coming back. Still work with documents. 

I don' t know where you get your info about Misty going to Lisa' s  old place

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Yes I suspected that. Now let's see if it will happen because that seems bizarre to me.

I guess Lisa & Grant place is cheaper to rent. And a swingers couple will bring more views for that I guess more expensive place to rent. It makes sense. It takes the pressure from Misty to earn big and we hopefully will see her more happy and relaxed again. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I guess Lisa & Grant place is cheaper to rent. And a swingers couple will bring more views for that I guess more expensive place to rent. It makes sense. It takes the pressure from Misty to earn big and we hopefully will see her more happy and relaxed again. 

This is not entirely logical. If they keep Misty's current apartment for June. Meaning the move? Lisa's apartment +/- costs as much as Misty current apt.

In the current mode (especially 2/3 is not at home) - Misty can be rented only box from refrigerator without sponsorship.

Can_You_Spare_a_Dime_42.jpg

• Like 2