Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

One thing was evident.
George is not that far away.

His response was quick and carrying the radar.
Maybe setting up another project?

Looking at however timeline, het may have been returned  too however due to failure we had on the cams of the living room and the hall on the previous date.

Both were online for almost 4 hours (09:20 to 12:49). Serena alone is the one who had to reestablish them.
:dodgy:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16/03/2018 at 6:58 PM, KirbyFCF2 said:

All dressed up and nothing to do.

Nina and Serena put on their sexy outfits and Alan goes to the living room and goes to sleep.

JwlIJGwz_o.jpg

b8TSElC5_o.jpg

From what I could follow online, Nina and Serena intended to do something together. This I understood when Nina directed Alan to go into the living room.

However, the physical fatigue of both was stronger and knocked them into sleep (Nina and then Serena). Serena spent the beginning of the day outside the apartment.
If you remember.

Same for Alan. But they were able to have fun in the game before and Nina and Alan had their own moments.

No one went there to sleep " hungry," Hehehehehehe.

As far as I can see see and follow up, the harmony and interaction between them is at a very expressive level (much more) than we have seen before.Nina and Alan in evidence

And in particular, I'm loving all it.:biggrin:

I have observed (with special attention ) that in the last days Nina has dispensed the use of condom with Alan.

For him, as I see it influences a more positive way in his performance. And he's been careful to cum, off of her.::)

Waiting then, when we have the three again in action, to see if with Serena, the use will also be waived.:cool:

reV2zlbea2ad6b5400956d7.jpg

• Like 1