Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know I was wondering why Alan and Serena just didn't sleep together at night while Nina is gone.  I thought at first it was some sense of misplaced loyalty.  But after hearing Alan snore tonight.. I'm wondering why Serena is even sleeping in the same apartment!:biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

Ya know I was wondering why Alan and Serena just didn't sleep together at night while Nina is gone.  I thought at first it was some sense of misplaced loyalty.  But after hearing Alan snore tonight.. I'm wondering why Serena is even sleeping in the same apartment!:biggrin:

You should hear Dean :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HarveyB said:

Anybody else find it strange that Nina was at Kira/Foxy's last evening/night, left there early  in the morning and hasn't been in her own apartment for several days now.

Meanwhile, Alan and Serena continue with their phony, staged sex performances.

As I've said twice in my last posts, Nina has now almost daily departed around 8am and returned by 21/22 hour laps. When it returns.

Or leaves around 3pm. In this second schedule she usually only returns the next day.

Usually Alan is going to find her where she is. Or Serena, when she's away, too. As it was now

Alan  now is also absent a good part of the day, after receiving cellular connection and in some cases returns very late or depending,on the beginning of the following day.

For the case of Kira's date, remember that before NIna was out and their apartment was out of line for 4 hours.

When she returned only Serena was present. Then she may have returned in this gap and again left with Alan.

Or not, and she went straight to Kira. How Alan was from where he was.

But as for her departure on Kira's day, some time later she called Alan and his and Kira's reaction, commenting on how she left them on her way out.

Both of them laughed together and the cell phone. She usually keeps in touch with Alan via cell phone (she's calling) when she's away.

As for snoring, I witnessed her the other day, speaking harshly to Alan after he had returned from one of his smoky breaks.

By the gestures and some words understood in English like smoke assimilei that she was also calling his attention to the snoring, now very loud

She also pushed him one night and woke him accordingly..

For my part she has my full support in this.
Alan needs to reduce now while still beginning to smoke.
This really will not do him good.

Serena, Edda and Joe smoke, but they do not have respiratory problems when they sleep, as he is now.

As for performance, unfortunately it is Alan who does not engage and does not enter into this as it should and is expected.

Serena tries (and a lot) at it, like it was yesterday.
She should keep him tied up like this more often.
And charge more effort when he is using the vibrators in it.

By all saints, what is your difficulty in handling a vibrator with the necessary will?

None, as we have seen him do very well in Nina and even in Serena before (with Nina together).

Maybe this can now, like yesterday being better worked.

It looks like we are going to again for a dispute between Serena and Alan.

I wonder what the real chances this time Alan really committed to giving Serena at least 50% of the commitment and motivation we saw him give to Kira?

For all that she has devoted to him.

I will not ask for more than that, because 100% (or 200% if well motivated) of your total focus, only Nina has it.

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

It looks like we are going to again for a dispute between Serena and Alan.

I wonder what the real chances this time Alan really committed to giving Serena at least 50% of the commitment and motivation we saw him give to Kira?

For all that she has devoted to him.

I will not ask for more than that, because 100% (or 200% if well motivated) of your total focus, only Nina has it.

well with kira it was a pretend show and he can fake it (badly could not even get it up ) for one night but with serena he has to do it every day that takes too much commitment which he is not willing and after all it is a daily schedule show.

WgOfMhqN_o.jpg
4KjL1ayE_o.jpg
dh43dlqI_o.jpg
WYSbHE8a_o.jpg

• Like 3

18 hours ago, sat11 said:

well with kira it was a pretend show and he can fake it (badly could not even get it up ) for one night but with serena he has to do it every day that takes too much commitment which he is not willing and after all it is a daily schedule show.

WgOfMhqN_o.jpg
4KjL1ayE_o.jpg
dh43dlqI_o.jpg
WYSbHE8a_o.jpg

Our answers, mine and yours may be starting to draw now.
:rolleyes: