Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

9 hours ago, thedbear said:

Grateful to those who support me and I like and "lament" for whom I both uncomfortable.
For both of them, however, I will continue to elaborate more and more annoying posts, and I will emphasize them as "creepy" with my personal observations.

And that's exactly what it's all about:
Observations (detailed) and personal.

At the moment a little away from the forum due to professional commitments, but soon  I will  again be "creepy" here yet.

hehehehe.

i kind of enjoy and admire  your passion and commitment for this apt. and always make me see them from different angle. beside it is better to focuses on the positive side of the apt. than just the negative.👌👍

creep on my friend.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is small world game sex or strip game? can ı see naked bodies at the end? shall ı wait?

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: bir veya daha fazla kiÅi ve oturan insanlar

14 hours ago, Sparkles said:

@thedbear anything to tell us about the talk in the morning in the bedroom??? 

About what was the argument I really have no way of knowing.My guess would be about Nina leaving with Serena early in the afternoon (around 3pm) and only returning alone at 6am. After practically a week of bed.

The restless, worried way Alan was performing at 3 o'clock, pacing back and forth, coughing loudly and heavily with his cell phone, made that clear. He stayed awake all this time.

During the discussion, NIna's gestures implied that she had been trapped somewhere, in principle without conditions of direct communication.In the course of the discussion, Alan was calming down, they understood each other, and from what I could see afterwards, the "guns" had been deposed.

One thing that was evident during this last week when Nina became weak.

Alan cares and has full attention and focus on Nina.
Indisputable and real  .

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

About what was the argument I really have no way of knowing.My guess would be about Nina leaving with Serena early in the afternoon (around 3pm) and only returning alone at 6am. After practically a week of bed.

The restless, worried way Alan was performing at 3 o'clock, pacing back and forth, coughing loudly and heavily with his cell phone, made that clear. He stayed awake all this time.

During the discussion, NIna's gestures implied that she had been trapped somewhere, in principle without conditions of direct communication.In the course of the discussion, Alan was calming down, they understood each other, and from what I could see afterwards, the "guns" had been deposed.

One thing that was evident during this last week when Nina became weak.

Alan cares and has full attention and focus on Nina.
Indisputable and real  .

Tks

I don't watch them... but thought very weird to see the talk so much time in the thumbnails and their faces didn't look being a "nice" conversation

On 5/6/2018 at 2:01 PM, thedbear said:

Grateful to those who support me and I like and "lament" for whom I both uncomfortable.
For both of them, however, I will continue to elaborate more and more annoying posts, and I will emphasize them as "creepy" with my personal observations.

And that's exactly what it's all about:
Observations (detailed) and personal.

At the moment a little away from the forum due to professional commitments, but soon  I will  again be "creepy" here yet.

hehehehe.

bear GIF