Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, sat11 said:

yes you are right that create a blind spot however in this apt. the participant more motivated than other apt. they dont hide and the loggia  area has never been used that much (maybe a couple of times) so its better to use the cam where it will have a better use and well needed 

I can only add that I used this cam.
A very !
His sound was clean and completed the vision of the kitchen cam.

Let's see though how the new cam will be activated equal will be your radius of vision.
It may be one that further enhances the kitchen spot along with the LM.

Or not.

But reinforcement that blind spots are no longer welcomed (never were) in VH. In all opion.

i imagine it will be directed  down to the sofa but we might see peoples legs in the distance like cam 6 in BR, and i dont think they will replace the loggia, it might be e bit expensive for them to rent another cam otherwise they would have put a new cam in LR and left the loggia where it was

39 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Really and it was no longer without time due to the constant movements that we now have for LM.

But he deactivated the cam of the loggia and thus affected his first blind spot (strategic and effective) of all his projects.
They lose their main differential since when they got into VH.

George seems to be losing some of the things,good details that made him one of the best managers,first as empty houses,now Unbeliable also an big blind cam stop,more and more acting like any other manager.

44 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Really and it was no longer without time due to the constant movements that we now have for LM.

But he deactivated the cam of the loggia and thus affected his first blind spot (strategic and effective) of all his projects.
They lose their main differential since when they got into VH.

Not the first.. or even the second... you have/had blind spots in all his houses 

What means LM?? 

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

George seems to be losing some of the things,good details that made him one of the best managers,first as empty houses,now Unbeliable also an big blind cam stop,more and more acting like any other manager.

At the moment the only management that really is pulling me out of peace in deliberate blind spots and worse being so used is that of Anna and Alex.

For George, I am troubled because NAS is today the oldest active project of the entire VH. Insistent and persistent.

And let's remember that the loggia cam when it was deployed was the first management and VH project.

I see this as literally walking backwards.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Obviously George did not yet finish his work as the cam is not yet connected. So why start to complain until he is finished?

It was exactly what I said before. Let's see how the final frame will look.
Only by reinforcing the point to which he most stood out in its beginning, now (in principle) becomes his Nêmesis. Literally