Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but my line is similar to Nina, I just do not draw or paint erotic arts (in off, until I do ... heheheh).

My beach is for Japanese animes and DC, Marvel. I still like to draw spaceships.and mechas
Needless to point out also a fan of Star Wars and Trekie.

That Lucas and Shatner do not listen to me, hehehehe:biggrin:

Yo bear, we got a lot in common, love superhero stuff and sci-fi., I like the Marvel characters and movies over DC, What did you think of Justice League? I had real high hopes and to me it was a big disappointment. Aquaman and Wonder Woman are fantastic though, I love Jason Momoa, i almost cried when they killed him off in GOT!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo bear, we got a lot in common, love superhero stuff and sci-fi., I like the Marvel characters and movies over DC, What did you think of Justice League? I had real high hopes and to me it was a big disappointment. Aquaman and Wonder Woman are fantastic though, I love Jason Momoa, i almost cried when they killed him off in GOT!

Would have thought Jessica Jones more your style Ash !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Would have thought Jessica Jones more your style Ash !

I watched Jessica Jones on nettflix, It was very good, season 2 finally starts this week, Watched Daredevil, 1st and 2d season,  with the Punisher in the 2d season was awesome, and we just finnished the first season of the Punisher. I love the look of these shows, really cool scenery and camera work and I'm in love with Jon Bernthal, another one that made me cry when Carl had to kill Shane  in the Walking Dead. He is really a great underrated actor!

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I watched Jessica Jones on nettflix, It was very good, season 2 finally starts this week, Watched Daredevil, 1st and 2d season,  with the Punisher in the 2d season was awesome, and we just finnished the first season of the Punisher. I love the look of these shows, really cool scenery and camera work and I'm in love with Jon Bernthal, another one that made me cry when Carl had to kill Shane  in the Walking Dead. He is really a great underrated actor!

check out the movie "fury" if you haven't seen it already. outstanding war movie he stars in with brad pitt, shia labouf, logan lerman, & michael pena!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

justice league, for me it did not disappoint and yes it was disappointed.

We had two directors for him. One that produced it and another that came to cover the hole that the first one left when leaving the direction.

Taking into account still the cuts that the producers "forced" to do ... really would not be possible a great work.

But I understand two things; The effective partnership between Batmam, Wonder Woman and Superman (in this order and in this film is effectively solid;

Since from what we have seen in BvS, it will be BROKEN according to Flash;

This is already a very strong foundation for the second film.
That we will have Darkseid and the green flashlight.

As for the Defenders, to better globalize, together or equally apart, the bow is just beginning. And what to start. Jessica, Kage, Matt, Danny ...? Wow

The same vision I have for the new road that follows now for Star Wars. I do not share with the global image of some that she ended up with, but rather as in the film itself it says "she has just been reborn". hehehehehehe

Maybe because I was "new" enough to have watched "A New Hope" in the movies when it debuted like this and was still partially unknown .... hehehehehehe.
I am not of the generation DVD or digitally remastered (without offending to its generation).

11 hours ago, tweety said:

She has the perfect quote for Alan - " May the force be with you"

HAHAHAHA, very good,

Really there is conflict of light and darkness in this, time a young Padwan, time an old Master Jedi.::)

Not to mention that Nina has her own Anakin / Luke Skywalker right there by her side.
Or are you still unaware of Alan's visual similarity to them? Or in your own personal expression.

The work "Yoda / Ben" for NIna is very hard ... to make this young 'rebel' safely tread the paths of VH ... hehehehehe.
:cool:

Resultado de imagem para anakin skywalker

45 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

check out the movie "fury" if you haven't seen it already. outstanding war movie he stars in with brad pitt, shia labouf, logan lerman, & michael pena!

We loved this movie, and Grady "coon ass" Travis played by  bernthal. with a pretty crazy cast, 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

HAHAHAHA, very good,

Really there is conflict of light and darkness in this, time a young Padwan, time an old Master Jedi.::)

Not to mention that Nina has her own Anakin / Luke Skywalker right there by her side.
Or are you still unaware of Alan's visual similarity to them? Or in your own personal expression.

The work "Yoda / Ben" for NIna is very hard ... to make this young 'rebel' safely tread the paths of VH ... hehehehehe.
:cool:

Resultado de imagem para anakin skywalker

hayden christiansen is 1 of the worst actors i've ever seen. imo.:confused:

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

If you haven't seen it, check out Braven. It's kind of predictable, but it has
Jason Momoa...as a family man. He's a logger who runs up against a
band of drug runners.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

hayden christiansen is 1 of the worst actors i've ever seen. imo.:confused:

But for the character (in my line of analogy) is the one that best represents the figure of Alan. More than the figure of Hamill for the young Luke.

The constant conflict between Light and Darkness as a choice in the ways of the Force (or VH). Motivated by deep and intense feelings for his Padmé.

Not to mention that his lightsaber, in some moments is one of the strongest
  and mighty of VH ..... hehehehehehehe.:biggrin:

When he "feels" and "embraces" the force .

Without resistance or conflict, in this.

George, could do better on his part of Obi Wan (mentor) next to him,::)

43M1IJA.jpg

tR9ks9X.jpg