Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, thedbear said:

I have observed (with special attention ) that in the last days Nina has dispensed the use of condom with Alan.

Yes, I noticed this also.

I have also noticed that none of the girls in any of the apartments use any form of birth control.  They always require the man to use a condom or (most of the time) just pull out before coming.

7 minutes ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Almost 30 minutes of sucking and Alan's dick is still limp like a noodle.  It seems obvious that he prefers Nina.

Or he just feels motivated for it if NIna is together.

I really give up, to understand how Alan works,

It's too incredible to process. No man from the VH site is able or able to have this behavior like him.

It is even more fantastic than in some moments, he can relate to Serena.

And it adds to this that Serena does not have this "failure" (?) With no one else. Be it man or woman.

If I were her, I would now reverse the positions ... At least once.
Serena would be lying down waiting to be stimulated.

It would be him, Alan, who would have to make her cum. With oral sex and with the use of accessories and fingers.

You'd completely discontinue using your dick. It would only be released after
 Make me go get the stars. And we know how much Serena is accessible to that.

30 minutes of work on this purpose, at least.

Just for him to feel a little in his own skin (as a lesson) how uncomfortable for a woman this treatment (intentional or not). Being her, real, random lover or her sincere friend (that's her case) ..

Or a much better condition, A deal. If I (Serena) could not stimulate you through oral or sexually effective sex, we would do the cigarette (as we always have) and return, it would be to return, you (Alan) who would have to compensate me for everything the effort that was employed.

Dispensing, reinforcing the use of your dick. Only with your alternative ability and resources at hand.

At least it scales, every time it was so used, it would be level.

I get impatient every time I see Serena bent on making Alan finish (and sometimes she does) and he then does nothing to repay or compensate for this effort.

In my view among these three, this is currently the only "loose end", still present there,