Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Do you expect anything different??? especially you??? :biggrin:

:cry:

Ai , meu amigo ...isto foi golpe baixo e fora das regras .

Nunca baixo da linha da cintura ......hahahahahahahahaha 

Oh, my friend ... this was low blow and out of the rules.

Never low waistline ...... hahahahahahahahaha

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate anyone anymore, but I'm as close to hating this fucking asshole as is possible. He's a disgusting fucking pig, and if a guy did this to me, he'd be bobbitized by sunup. Yo George, you are a vile fucking coward and a pussy, so go f yourself!

• Like 2

Just now, KirbyFCF2 said:

Meanwhile, over at Kira's place

WG71UP2E_o.jpg

Wow, this to me is getting  Intimate, fucking her is one thing, all this kissing and snuggling and whispering to each other, gazing into each other's eyes Nina needs to nip that in the butt, or however that saying goes.

• Like 3

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, this to me is getting  Intimate, fucking her is one thing, all this kissing and snuggling and whispering to each other, gazing into each other's eyes Nina needs to nip that in the butt, or however that saying goes.

Noticed that too. Weird things going on there :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

How the f do you know she enjoys it?

Well Ash Gerorge and Serena have a very intense dom / sub relation when they "play" I am damn sure both enjoy it. She gets off with George like with nobody else. I understand not everybody likes that but I won't call him names because of that. He never hurt her and they both trust each other. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't hate anyone anymore, but I'm as close to hating this fucking asshole as is possible. He's a disgusting fucking pig, and if a guy did this to me, he'd be bobbitized by sunup. Yo George, you are a vile fucking coward and a pussy, so go f yourself!

always wondered if he takes a share on the viewers numbers from the days he fuck his employees online 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Ash Gerorge and Serena have a very intense dom / sub relation when they "play" I am damn sure both enjoy it. She gets off with George like with nobody else. I understand not everybody likes that but I won't call him names because of that. He never hurt her and they both trust each other. 

Hi jabbath, I know the sentiment from the men on here re this relationship, and there would be nothing either of us could say to each other to change anyone's mind. Everyone has their tastes in sexual conduct on here , that's why I didn't say a word condemning anyone who likes it, I'm condemning George because I despise it. And before anyone says if I don't like it, watch something else, I'm aware of that option and I'm doing that now.

• Like 4