Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

11 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Why should Nina be worried? She will know it is one of George's scripts and all fake!

in fact, everything that happens in this apartment is influenced by feelings and emotions, unlike other apartments. :angry:

Well, sometimes apart from sex Alan and Serena 1x1. :biggrin:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, snag said:

in fact, everything that happens on this site is influenced by feelings and emotions, unlike other apartments. :angry:

Well, sometimes apart from sex Alan and Serena 1x1. :biggrin:

I've seen more emotion shown in a high stakes poker game!

• Like 1

One last thing to say about this. I'm still not into a guy beating on a girl, slapping, hitting, overpowering, ect but he did show some caring after I had never seen from him..I'm with you ash if all he did was take, I'll hand you the hammer. Serena seems to show affection for him so who am I to criticize her choice. If you hurt her and don't take care of her then Ash and I are coming for you..cheers!! had my say

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, snag said:

Remember my word. Nina can not stand it.

ALAN CROSSED THE LINE.

It's one thing when he does such things under Nina, mechanically fucks Serena, behaves with other women coldly, and does it all only in "working hours".

I explain, we all know the peak time of views. According to their time zone, it is about 4-5 in the morning. Notice how much Alan and Kira went to Kira's apartment and what they did there. In addition, he led the earnings from his apartment to the apartment of Kira. 

I know Nina's position that everything is possible for Alan, but only within the framework of VH TV.

Just remember their joint awakening after the party. After Nina left, not a minute passed, as they were no longer cowards, and this is not "working time", it was morning ...

I will add: Nina will not even notice physical treason, but she will not be able to forgive emotional betrayal.

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Am surprised a manager is allowed to be intimate with his tennants at least I think it's wrong morally but then what the fuck have morals have to do with it on VH lol

I doubt if she would be with George if he wasn't the manager, all of us on here would be poor choices however to say someones immoral like you say, :angel:

1 hour ago, snag said:

Remember my word. Nina can not stand it.

ALAN CROSSED THE LINE.

It's one thing when he does such things under Nina, mechanically fucks Serena, behaves with other women coldly, and does it all only in "working hours".

I explain, we all know the peak time of views. According to their time zone, it is about 4-5 in the morning. Notice how much Alan and Kira went to Kira's apartment and what they did there. In addition, he led the earnings from his apartment to the apartment of Kira. 

I know Nina's position that everything is possible for Alan, but only within the framework of VH TV.

Just remember their joint awakening after the party. After Nina left, not a minute passed, as they were no longer cowards, and this is not "working time", it was morning ...

That's kinda what I'm thinking, There's usually no connection with Serena at all, it's just a physical thing, with Kira it's getting kind of lovey dovey if you will, 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, snag said:

I will add: Nina will not even notice physical treason, but she will not be able to forgive emotional betrayal.

Sorry, but where do we have physical betrayal?

Alan and Kira STILL did not do anything expressive. This time no oral sex had. Just kisses and caresses. NOTHING ELSE OF THIS

And let's remember, since the party on your departure from Alan does not even have a kiss from Nina. She left without even saying goodbye to her with her

Nina left and it was Kira who started playing Alan, sleeping .. It was that way that he was awakened.

Physical betrayal for me was Nina and Kosey. And equally emotional, as I watched closely and on line the deplorable state that Alan was being updated with everything that was happening.

Okay, I recognize that Nina played a role there. As she did with Sina and Bia and Mark.

But from what I saw, Alan was not prepared psychologically for that;

So yeah, an emotional betrayal. Visible the way he dressed and then took everything out.

It is also recalled that around 24 hours after that, NIna was absent for 24 consecutive days. Again, not a kiss he had in his departure.

Now at the party, he was able to overcome it. And it was Nina who dragged him to this and that.

Feeling betrayed (without having any betrayal? Please?)

I hope you are wrong and Nina can prove to be as strong and match as I believe her. And Alan (mostly)

Look now, they're both asleep. And Alan, only now after more than 24 hours agreed. At least on cam.

And they're in Kira's apartment because George and Serena literally detonated the bed in the bedroom. The sheets will have to be changed.

or BETTER look now (11:08) and again see that it all starts there.
Alan is still asleep again.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's kinda what I'm thinking, There's usually no connection with Serena at all, it's just a physical thing, with Kira it's getting kind of lovey dovey if you will, 

Sorry Ash, but I really would like someone to guide me.

If Ninan's goal was to get Alan to take virginity from men to Kira (a lesbian), how would that be possible without a more sentimental and even feminine approach?

Or is it that no one here still realizes that the contact that Kira has so far had with Alan is as if he were a woman.

And Alan is behaving just like that. See that he has not yet forced a situation into anything.

I really would love to see Nina there now with them, but where is she?

So the deal was for just that day? Was this reported to both? What are they crossing the line? With Serena present? With George clearly encouraging?

I believe not, because if it is yes, then this project and management is more treacherous than I could expect.