Em & Sid

2 hours ago, x1000 said:

no  ‘ that isn‘t the goals of any religion  ‘that is the goals of  the hustlers who Exploits the power of religion to gaining power over others and stealing their money 

the religions  not responsable of the Behaviorof any one  Understand  use its Principles  in wrong way

The problem is that religions are constantly being abused by hustlers and people who misunderstand the religion.

I bet all ISIS or Taliban followers believe they are doing the  right thing and they will go to heaven guaranteed. I know you argue that they are not doing any religion thing, but the question is that why religions are being constantly misunderstood?

Religions were helpful a few thousand years ago.  But today, religions cause more harm than benefit.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The problem is that religions are constantly being abused by hustlers and people who misunderstand the religion.

I bet all ISIS or Taliban followers believe they are doing the  right thing and they will go to heaven guaranteed. I know you argue that they are not doing any religion thing, but the question is that why religions are being constantly misunderstood?

Religions were helpful a few thousand years ago.  But today, religions cause more harm than benefit.

IMO religions started more problems than they solved but this isn't the right place to bring up this debate.:cool:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

It would be interesting to know how they justify sawing a mans head off as the right thing to do

75 virgins for murdering infidels, that's justification for some people sick in the head. If i could have 75 virgin Jeff's in the afterlife, theres no telling what I'd be capable of!