Em & Sid

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Em has realize that She's getting a big audiences from having sex with Bob, therefore Bob is her money bag

Her fucking Bob isn't what's drawing the audience. Her fucking a guy behind her boyfriends back is what's drawing the audience.

I feel she is taking heat for these 2 perverts setting he up for the 4some. It was a big joke to them before..she is being held for having feelings. Sure she made bad decisions but these 2 idiots deserve to hit the road.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

When did she fuck Bob behind Sid's back ?

The night of foursome after the party. And tonight while Em and Bob was parading themselves around in front of him. They may not have had sex tonight but she's already chosen him over Sid.

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

When did she fuck Bob behind Sid's back ?

If they can't agree on what they can and can't do then they shouldn't be on the site... I rather enjoyed the foursome when no one's back was turned. It's a voyeur site.. i enjoy most things as long as there's no violence...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The night of foursome after the party. And tonight while Em and Bob was parading themselves around in front of him. They may not have had sex tonight but she's already chosen him over Sid.

Sid shouldn't have tried to play grown up games if he couldn't deal with the fallout !!

• Like 2