Em & Sid

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

When Misty and Lisa joined they were 20. They didn't act like kids.

may be they younger or have different personality  not shame on them ?!

i watched lisa crying many times  and misty too

misty look much older

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey @zoifan, thank you and other users for letting us know about this issue. The investigation is being run at the moment. What we know so far is that he did it hidden out of cameras, and then we get this scene of him walking with bruised hand. We can only imagine the reasons of that behavior, but it may be caused by "love drama" happening there.

Nevertheless, despite Sid did not break participation rules, we may consider terminating our relations with him as participant. Give us some time to end investigation and resolve this situation. We don't support this kind of behavior and we really see it as Sid let us down doing this thing.

Sorry you had to see the results of this.

Thank you for the prompt response.

I am hoping that Sid gets the emotional support and coaching that he needs - regardless of stay with VHTV or not. 

• Like 3

Just now, zoifan said:

I am hoping that Sid gets the emotional support and coaching that he needs - regardless of stay with VHTV or not. 

me too but  i am afraid  they will not

i think they will just kick him out

without em

and bob wiil  join em 

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

if i'm not mistaken i remember reading that lisa & misty celebrated their 20th birthdays recently meaning they were actually 19 when they joined!

Edda also was 19 when she joined if I'm not mistaken. A lot of the VH participants are incredibly young.

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Thanks for being the voice of reason here, zoifan.

• Like 2