Em & Sid

1 minute ago, spielo said:

Guess, she will not be able to walk normally after returning. Can´t she go with Bob for a visit to e.g. Misty or Lisa where are also cams for us ??????????????????

Was just a question..

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Look who's together again but this time no flirting and no affection. Just regular hanging out. Afraid to say it but it looks like their little fling is done and buried.

bandicam_2018-03-01_04-48-34-388.jpg

Last time Em flinged with Bob, Sid used a knife on himself and VH was thinking to terminate him.

I think Em by now learned that any fling or flirt with Bob will seriously risks Sid's mental health and his participation in VH. 

So, Em fling with Bob won't do any good for us. 

I expect Bob start to fuck someone other than Em in this apartment - hopefully within next month or so.

Sid didn't seem to have a problem with them leaving together so I assume it was innocent. They seemed to be calmed down for now. I will have to respectfully disagree that is going to be as simple as pairing bob with a new girl.. He seems to still have an emotional bond with Em. She as well but is being very protective of sids feelings at the moment.

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. As far as I remember, this guy should leave today. He lives in another city or must go.

Oh well. There goes the last bit of interest going for this apartment.

As many people have said before, this apartment desperately needs a 2nd couple living here, or at least one more actively social person.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Oh well. There goes the last bit of interest going for this apartment.

As many people have said before, this apartment desperately needs a 2nd couple living here, or at least one more actively social person.

Back to zzzzzzzzzzz.... now ::)