Em & Sid

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am not too hard. I have not attacked him personally. I just do not like it when a person here is attacked with the same things over and over again. NO offense to anybody here. :biggrin:

...also not from me to you....

Do you also have quite lot of circles? especially during sex of Lola&Otto?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Come on all you write about Sid here are all pure assumptions. You do not know him so why do you always hit on him? He is strange yes and might not fit in but that does not make him to a bad person you constantly make fun off. I sometimes make a joke about him too but you do nothing else than that. It seems you are quite obsessed with that thing. 

We should only talk about what we see or what we hear, not make things up, but some speculation is what this forum thrives on. It is just a matter of balance, the odd comment is ok and can be fun but constantly saying things we do not know are true or even happened is not acceptable and not in the spirit of this forum. JMO

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

but some speculation is what this forum thrives on.

There's nothing wrong with speculation. But some people act as if they're not speculating and saying things as if they are actual facts when they clearly don't know.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There's nothing wrong with speculation. But some people act as if they're not speculating and saying things as if they are actual facts when they clearly don't know.

As I said, only what we see or hear, not imagine /wish/ dream or hope for.

For most of us, watching this site is like watching a mute movie from the 1920s.

In the case of Em & Sid - if we could understand the speeches and / or hear the many phone calls from Em - we would not need to make any assumptions. 
But who understands Russian?

I also think that the nice thing about a forum is just to exchange hypotheses

between us as long as we do not assume crazy things.

What do you think is the most reasonable hypothesis concerning the 2 nights spent outside home by EM (after the orgy and after Sid spent all days at the computer)?

And what do you think of the fact that a few days later she stayed out all night without Sid?

Of course she may have spent two nights with her parents or, in the second case, having been at the restaurant and then at the cinema and then on the Disco.

But what is the most plausible hypothesis in the context of the circumstances we have seen?

Ciao

• Like 1

Em still shows Sid affection so it's hard to imaging she is playing both sides. I like Em so I'm torn about thinking Bob is still in play.. Em does need affection returned so I hope Sid is able to keep the ball rolling with her. I want her girl friend to move into the guest room..

• Like 1

You right Houlii.

It is clear that the situation must change otherwise everything ends.

It makes no sense that Em always comes out alone, she spends the nights outside or comes back at 6 in the morning, 
he does not sleep with Sid. Don’t you think that Sid has been home alone for 4 hours and that it's almost time for dinner?

If it is (as we all understand) a question of sex, she well knows that Sid can NEVER become the man who wants her 
and then is better to take a decision leave him.

With her behavior, Em still finds the way to have fun, but Sid is really badly reduced and she is making him suffer a lot.

They would surely be happier both if their story ended.