Em & Sid

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Honestly why do you think there is already an guest living there with them..same in Em and Sid case,they move very little,have no doubth if Em and Sid are to continue at least one guest with them it's needed.That or regular visits.Always tought Bree and drew low energy,true I didn't watch a lot Alex place,but usualy when I looked the couple barely moved,or in bed or in sofa.

Okay, now I understood what you wanted to point out. Is this your current apartment, not the previous one? Right?
At this point I can and should partially agree. Mainly in coherence to my post in that forum that I made last.

But reinforcement, we already have some changes there,

Now we have Lola who reminds me the best periods of Anna and Brew and is at the level of women like Clara, Ella, Mira, etc.

If Em only wants to have sex outside her home, do it. 
We have women who can replace her and offer us much more than what she has done until now.

44 minutes ago, budda said:

Now we have Lola who reminds me the best periods of Anna and Brew and is at the level of women like Clara, Ella, Mira, etc.

If Em only wants to have sex outside her home, do it. 

We have women who can replace her and offer us much more than what she has done until now.

What make you think that she's having sex outside? She may be visiting her family or friends. 

Have you ever been to visit friends and stayed for 2 nights without bringing at least a change of linen and a toothbrush?
And you do it for 2 weekends in a row, leaving your partner at home alone?
Always when you go to friends, do you stay there until 7 in the morning?

23 minutes ago, budda said:

Have you ever been to visit friends and stayed for 2 nights without bringing at least a change of linen and a toothbrush?
And you do it for 2 weekends in a row, leaving your partner at home alone?
Always when you go to friends, do you stay there until 7 in the morning?

None of us Know what she is doing.

• Like 1

Wow, something unusual happening here.

It is strange that since past 10 hours, Budda is not complaining about em cheat fucking outside, not fucking inside, or giving mediocre bj. So unusual of him.

I fear something really bad happen to Budda , otherwise he would nag and complain about "sid not fucking" or "em fucking outside" on an hourly basis.

• Like 2