Em & Sid

Love to have Em Stay.. The have rehab programs for Sid..Not sure I've ever seen an electronics Habit Like Sid's. Em's has her ass in the air and Sid watches cartoons. I'm not saying he has a right to do what he wants but this is over the line for this type of site where your rent is paid for., Go pay rent somewhere and have at it. Problem is he would have to get a job..

Everyone is wasting their time talking all this shit about Sid and nobody is realizing the bigger picture that the longer they go without any sex, the better chance Em has of getting fed up with it and going out to find someone else. Think about it, Em was already bored enough with Sid to go out and fuck two guys and this was when they were sexually active. How do you think this will eventually turn out now that they're not even having the little and uninspired sex they were having before? It may take some time but if they continue to not be sexually active, Em may just decide to say the hell with it and get her sexual fix met from another guy.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Surprises me Alex and Anna not doing nothing,from what I read they don't do nothing for one,two weeks by now.

It's been three weeks since Em and Sid had sex. The last time was on Feb. 28th.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's been three weeks since Em and Sid had sex. The last time was on Feb. 28th.

Damm..three weeks,that's even more than i tought,it's strange This going on for so long,we know sex its an important part to get people watching etc.Usualy the few times I look to this place it's someone's sleeping or playing games.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Everyone is wasting their time talking all this shit about Sid and nobody is realizing the bigger picture that the longer they go without any sex, the better chance Em has of getting fed up with it and going out to find someone else. Think about it, Em was already bored enough with Sid to go out and fuck two guys and this was when they were sexually active. How do you think this will eventually turn out now that they're not even having the little and uninspired sex they were having before? It may take some time but if they continue to not be sexually active, Em may just decide to say the hell with it and get her sexual fix met from another guy.

Definitely sounds like the best solution! Can I volunteer for the job? :biggrin: