Em & Sid

2 hours ago, budda said:

Hi Groomy,
all day yesterday, this night and even this morning Sid has never talked to anyone, he has never smiled. He just kept playing and did not even sleep.
This morning he spoke for 2 hours with Em and I thought I saw him cry.
There are no doubts, their story is over.

No.

Em told that she has traditionally every April lot of problems (study, relatives etc) - and Sid again does not support/help her.

About sex. Em - said that Sid ignores her. Sid said that Em does not do much hot (LoL).

Well, and a lot of conversations in the same vein (about respect, about the relationship, about Sid first and only true love to DotA/Games, etc.). Talk result - zero. They remained same vegetables. I'm sorry.:confused:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

No.

Em told that she has traditionally every April lot of problems (study, relatives etc) - and Sid again does not support/help her.

About sex. Em - said that Sid ignores her. Sid said that Em does not do much hot (LoL).

Well, and a lot of conversations in the same vein (about respect, about the relationship, about Sid first and only true love to DotA/Games, etc.). Talk result - zero. They remained same vegetables. I'm sorry.:confused:

@groomyhi. i am curious about why they are together in the 1st place. they obviously have nothing in common.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

@groomyhi. i am curious about why they are together in the 1st place. they obviously have nothing in common.

I think Em would be much happier with Bob. He seems to understand her. It is bad but it sounds to me Em feels no longer liked or loved by Sid...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ich denke, Em wäre viel glücklicher mit Bob. Er scheint sie zu verstehen. Es ist schlecht, aber es klingt für mich, dass Em von Sid nicht mehr gemocht oder geliebt wird ...

As long as Bob is near her she ralely uses her phone.

• Like 1