Em & Sid

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Apartments can  produce view money $$$ without having any sex. Sid and Em is an example.

the problem is, that we don't know whether they produce any money , or rather they're balancing on the edge of surviving. Personally, I presume it's the second option.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Exactly, and I am afraid these comments means people give Em view.

for clarification, I don't watch them at all and I was oppose them to join from the beginning. You can read my previous posts :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

the problem is, that we don't know whether they produce any money , or rather they're balancing on the edge of surviving. Personally, I presume it's the second option.

Well they've lasted this long, somebody besides Budda must be watching them!

• Upvote 1

It has been said by numerous people on numerous times on numerous pages and by VH themselves, that nobody can make the tenants do anything they don't want to do and if you're not happy watching an apartment for any reason, then you simply don't watch it. There's literally nothing more that needs to be said. There isn't even a counter argument for this.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol:

As for Bob visiting, normally this would be exciting but remember when Logan the last time? Em barely said a word to him. And then he was never seen again. Bob visiting may add some new dynamic to the apartment for a little while but that's still no reason to expect anything sexual or dramatic.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It has been said by numerous people on numerous times on numerous pages and by VH themselves, that nobody can make the tenants do anything they don't want to do and if you're not happy watching an apartment for any reason, then you simply don't watch it. There's literally nothing more that needs to be said. There isn't even a counter argument for this.

As for Bob visiting, normally this would be exciting but remember when Logan the last time? Em barely said a word to him. And then he was never seen again. Bob visiting may add some new dynamic to the apartment for a little while but that's still no reason to expect anything sexual or dramatic.

Nope expectations are low...

Think nobody expect nothing from them..not watching them but let me Gess..they probarby in sofa watching tv,and Sid it's multitasking watching tv/playing on computer or looking to phone..fun times.

On VH doing nothing or doing too much will never translate in more viewers. Think about Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora. They were also receiving lots of comments but they finally left. Think about Alan and Nina at the beginning when they were having sex three times a day yet, it wasn't working for them.

I believe that if Em and Sid still there it's because of the kindness of Anna and Alex. But how long will it last? That's the question.

• Like 1

Here's a brilliant idea: I'm going to spend my time alone in the living room after not having fucked my girlfriend in over  month while my she hangs out with the guy with the bigger dick who fucked her behind my back.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Here's a brilliant idea: I'm going to spend my time alone in the living room after not having fucked my girlfriend in over  month while my she hangs out with the guy with the bigger dick who fucked her behind my back.

You forgot "And fucked her a lot better" :angel:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Haha great statement. :biggrin: