Em & Sid

28 minutes ago, budda said:

Do you have only one logical explanation for this behavior of Em?

I don't, and you free to speculate that her and Bob were doing something scandalous but until I see very clearly something or at the very least hear noises, then I don't speculate and I don't assume.

3 minutes ago, budda said:

Therefore, in your opinion, is it normal to turn off the light when talking to a "friend" ?

Did I say anything about being normal? All I said was I don't speculate and I don't assume.

5 minutes ago, budda said:

Therefore, in your opinion, is it normal to turn off the light when talking to a "friend" ?

ADDITION:    ... and stop talking for a minute or two ...... alone in the dark corner

anyway .............. speculative

or .......... try to change the lighting conditions in the video ... if it is possible

Well since we are speculating... The other guy was sitting in there with Bob before Em came in.  He was in and out a couple of times.  You really think that if they are so concerned about Sid seeing something they would attempt it in the open kitchen where either Sid or the other guy could walk in at any time? Or stand back and listen to see if something was happening.  Also, was it really as dark as it appeared in the video?  Since the light was on in the hall, it may have influenced the video and made the other part of the kitchen seem darker than if you were there in person.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, photog32 said:

Well since we are speculating... The other guy was sitting in there with Bob before Em came in.  He was in and out a couple of times.  You really think that if they are so concerned about Sid seeing something they would attempt it in the open kitchen where either Sid or the other guy could walk in at any time? Or stand back and listen to see if something was happening.  Also, was it really as dark as it appeared in the video?  Since the light was on in the hall, it may have influenced the video and made the other part of the kitchen seem darker than if you were there in person.

True, it was certainly brighter than on the video. But the point is that Em knew exactly that we and Sid couldn't see anything on the video.

Give me the 2 minutes video, I split them into hundreds of pictures and change the exposure. Then we'll see the truth.

49 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What a crime!!!!!!!!!!! How dare she?????

Doesn't she realise that in the 19th century women are not allowed out on their own? Wait.... hold on....I've woken up now and realised this is the 21 century!! Phew, so Em is allowed out unchaperoned ! That is a relief, she is not going to be thrown in jail!!

• Like 2

Not sure who is  the guy that has been to Sid and Em for the last 4 or 5 days but he seems to be the same kind of looser that Sid is.

He spends endless hours playing on phone or computer, never changes clothes and, to my knowledge, hasn't shower since he arrived.  

That is nothing to help Sid to do something with his life

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Zetti said:

True, it was certainly brighter than on the video. But the point is that Em knew exactly that we and Sid couldn't see anything on the video.

Give me the 2 minutes video, I split them into hundreds of pictures and change the exposure. Then we'll see the truth.

You really think Em walked to the kitchen and thought "hmm, if I turn off the lights, the video camera won't be able to show the area where Bob is sitting,  So that whenever the other guy leaves, I will be able to get cozy with Bob even though we are not really hidden from people in the house who can come in at anytime."  
And I have never seen or heard of Sid looking at the project or CC online so that she would be worried about him seeing it.  If that is the case, she would worry about her phone conversations that he could hear online if they are as bad as some think they are.

• Like 1