Em & Sid

Well Sid should get a standing applause for his performance tonight for being able to handle both girls, but then he should be mercilessly ridiculed for leaving his pants on the entire time. Same for Em. I can't believe she or anybody else didn't take that fucking top off of her. But overall, I'm proud of this couple for their step forward. Outside of the clothes being on and the guest guy not being able to perform, tonight was an awesome night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well Sid should get a standing applause for his performance tonight for being able to handle both girls, but then he should be mercilessly ridiculed for leaving his pants on the entire time. Same for Em. I can't believe she or anybody else didn't take that fucking top off of her. But overall, I'm proud of this couple for their step forward. Outside of the clothes being on and the guest guy not being able to perform, tonight was an awesome night.

Agree. And I admit you were right what you said before :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I'm pretty sure we can put to rest the speculation that the male guest is gay:biggrin:

Yes as I said I was completely wrong saying they are bisexual. They were just fooling around. Sexually the guys had no interest at all in each other 

• Like 1