Em & Sid

26 minutes ago, budda said:

Are you sure she was in Lisa place?
Sorry but for what I saw, Em spends her time on the phone and if she is in the living room is forced to watch TV considering that Sid does not do anything else; not even when she tries to stimulate him.
What else could she do?

Lisa old place not this new one,Em was there and partly of the time alone or with Lisa and she wasn't a lot more active than now,mayb she it's an little more than Sid but not big diference,they really like to sleep and watch tv,I think to mantain views it's needed more than Sid out..another couple to join in.

9 minutes ago, budda said:

I remember threesome with Logan and Sia but I've never seen a threesome of Em with Sid and Sia.

Some really strange and exciting things had happened in Lisa apartment once every other month - not too often.

52 minutes ago, budda said:

I did not find them in the archive

That is why we need a directory of special events with link to archive for each apartment.

For example

• when Edda did hand job for Allan in the shower .
  • Lisa's 1st sex with Luiiz was so surprising and special. I could not believe Lisa could fuck a man like that, after so many month of in-activities and rejecting sex. That is was in Misty apartment
  • Allan's 1st vaginal sex with Serena
  • Anna's 1st sex with Kevin, right before rock punch her.
  • Jeff's parent's sex
  • Em fucks Logan
  • Bob fucks the shit out of Em
  • I can go on and on and on ...

All above special events are berried in archive mixed with bunch of mediocre recordings.

If someone add the forum, I can contribute. But not sure how multiple people can collaboratively edit a post.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

That is why we need a directory of special events with link to archive for each apartment.

For example

• when Edda did hand job for Allan in the shower .
  • Lisa's 1st sex with Luiiz was so surprising and special. I could not believe Lisa could fuck a man like that, after so many month of in-activities and rejecting sex. That is was in Misty apartment
  • Allan's 1st vaginal sex with Serena
  • Anna's 1st sex with Kevin, right before rock punch her.
  • Jeff's parent's sex
  • Em fucks Logan
  • Bob fucks the shit out of Em
  • I can go on and on and on ...

All above special events are berried in archive mixed with bunch of mediocre recordings.

If someone add the forum, I can contribute. But not sure how multiple people can collaboratively edit a post.

You can find all that in the archives. But sometimes, because many things happen the same day in the same place, they don't put (or forget to put) everything in the archives.

For Lisa's first sex with Lewis, you can find it in Misty's archive because that is where it happened.