Em & Sid

Hi Zoifan,

Can you help me?
I have not yet understood the mechanisms of the Forum:
1. If I want to post a message that is not an answer, what should I do?
2. If I want to reply to a message that is not the last one on the list, what should I do?
3. If I want to write to a member, how should I do?
Thank you have a nice day.

The email said that Em was supposed to be back yesterday. No surprise that didn't happen. I don't know how long Sid has been out of the house. It's possible he went to go pick her up. But something tells me they might have broke up at some point. After the big drama night when Sia came back to visit, you'll notice that Em and Sid barely spent any time together. Em was in her room most of the day with Sia and Sid was in the LR. When Nyu and her friend came to visit, Em and Sid never really hung out with them together. They spent most of the time with Sid. And then all of a sudden Em disappears without any heads up from VH. Sid never left the house to go visit her.

Granted Em gave Sid a short BJ sometime before she left so that may negate what I've said, but something doesn't feel right about this couple. I guess we'll have to see what happens. It's also possible Em may just decide she doesn't want to be apart of the project anymore.

Just few minutes ago, I received this e-mail by VHTV:

Dear XXX,

Hello,

Em must come back today. We are waiting for her return with you. Sorry for the delay.

Sincerely yours,
Voyeur House TV

E & S finally back.
Have you seen their faces? Do you think there are a couple of lovers happy to be back home?
She immediately dressed in a very sexy way and started walking around the house with her cell phone.

phone1.thumb.jpg.74b5c481207b4289676e6118531c6af2.jpgPhone2.thumb.jpg.2de383086fc926c01120d6dfdd0ada14.jpgSid.thumb.jpg.7b8438737f52c2db90a0e560bb01e824.jpgAnd then? The usual life ...

• Like 2