Em & Sid

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Edda also was 19 when she joined if I'm not mistaken. A lot of the VH participants are incredibly young.

girls and women prefer to fake their age

especially edda look older than her age  if not boy actual age  may be by her clear independent personality

i respected edda and joe to refuse to do more than they want to do if that means leave

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if i'm not mistaken i remember reading that lisa & misty celebrated their 20th birthdays recently meaning they were actually 19 when they joined!

No, on Lisa's cake there was number 21 and Misty had her birthday one or two months later.

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because it's not even in the same category. Sid fucked Sia with Em's approval and didn't do it behind Em's back. That's the difference.

go back in time or look for moments.
Sid pushed Sya to Em .... and then Sid fucked Em and Sya.DOT

Sid, encouraged Em with Bob, pushed (literally, Em to Sya.
He joined Bob at both.
Fucked Em, and then again pushed Em to Bob and so.Fya Sya.
It started before and this way ended before.
On I was still with Bob.DOT

Second part of the film:

Anna Room (guest). Sya, Em and Bob.
Sya bed. Bob and Em, next to the bedroom
Sid, reading cometary to all, on your cell phone, Maybe our posts, maybe Anna's notes.

Bob climbs to the bed, insists and pulls Em.
Sid, "sleeping" in your room.
As he was "sleeping" in the room. When he "surpreezed" the two on the balcony. Where Sia went to actually smoke and Bob then followed her and approached. Sound and light visual until they disappeared from sight for anyone to check.

Acceptable however this "wake up" .... because Bob looked like it was breaking the balcony there .DOT end.

That's what I'm emphasizing here. INTENTION DELIBERATE

A particularity that Em does not have. Only Sid.

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Edda also was 19 when she joined if I'm not mistaken. A lot of the VH participants are incredibly young.

yeh, sure. if Edda was 19, then I am in my early 30. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, x1000 said:

em was more hesitating than sid in the beginning  i watched  it all  she refuse many times till the other girl finger her while the guys  were outside the room  she accept the girl girl action till it turned to orgy !

may be they discussing  it but not accept it without tricks ,why sia disapeared ?

I watched it all there, too. What annoyed Rock, it was not Ana who went with the couple's man and yes after they left, she turned to Kevin and Nyu.

Still reinforcing that the behavior of Rock (that VH has it), was after a connection made in the balcony.

The whole fight was occasioned by something Ana told him after that

Just something they observed and then I realized that it proceeded ...

Dean and Candy went there for a second event followed by a swinger who had already been announced the previous week
And not for the reason of the conflict.

So if Rock was not resistant to a round with Dean and Candy, why the attitude attributed, as "jealousy"?

And today we see effectively how Ana really is.

• Like 1

Holy shit!  I missed the whole orgy footage and just reviewed it. So THAT's what this is all about (yea, I'm slow).

God damn....  On one hand, I feel horrible for Sid and he def needs some help (not just because of this situation, but you know he's got other issues). On the other hand... wow... what a great swap session that was!  Em is definitely built for that and you can tell she needed/wanted it. She way more of a sexual being than Sid, and I think the tiger is now out of the cage.

I really hope Sid gets help and works on himself, but I also can't wait to see Em continuing to explore her sexual potential. She's a sexy lass, that one.