Em & Sid

42 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I would really like to see Sid completely gone as he is just an anchor around Ems neck--and he is never going to change --What guy do you know that will lay around in the same apartment and cry while his girl friend is being fucked by another guy??

I also thought so and my previous posts are there to prove.

But alerted by yourself and based on what I saw in the bedroom, I have a strange, disturbing and strong feeling that we are seeing the first steps (shy and run down) of a new "Anna & Alex" ..

I did not accompany you in VV, but only in VH. I know that there things were very strong, expressive and equally troubled.

From the first project yet, Anna owed us a more elaborate and promising version of "Peter" and "Emma"
I also think, that this debt can be being paid now ..

No concrete foundation and just the feeling. But how little I made a mistake so far ....::)

And you're old enough here to understand "who" and "what," I'm pointing.:biggrin:

42 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I like Sia and I hope to see her again, I don't think bob is going anywhere., If bob and sia do pair up it will be interesting to see Em's reaction

To this day, even though I have observed little, I still have not seen rivalry between Em and Sya. Even by Sid.

But i had not yet seen Em rip out a  thorn in his throat

and a stake "stucked" in his heart.

She survived both.

So we can have a different Em (subtly) now. Let's see how that is.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i still think that an em/sia apt would be the best. sid can visit & then go home & cry if that's what he wants to do. em & sia work well together & have no problem sharing guys & each other.:heart:

Get over it. Ain't never going to happen. Just accept that Em and Sid are in a relationship and aren't going to separate from each other.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Get over it. Ain't never going to happen. Just accept that Em and Sid are in a relationship and aren't going to separate from each other.

we'll see. i don't see you giving up your hopes for, the entire site cheating on someone so allow me to have my opinions also if you don't mind. and i'm sure that your excitement with sid's performances are making you cum in your pants!:dodgy:

Just now, golfer06 said:

we'll see. i don't see you giving up your hopes for, the entire site cheating on someone so allow me to have my opinions also if you don't mind. and i'm sure that your excitement with sid's performances are making you cum in your pants!:dodgy:

Opinions are one thing, being realistic is another. And my or anyone else's opinions about Sid performances means nothing about the actual truth of the matter.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Opinions are one thing, being realistic is another. And my or anyone else's opinions about Sid performances means nothing about the actual truth of the matter.

as i said, we'll see. in the meantime we'll both enjoy sid's performances. pants on sex has always been so exciting!:huh:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1