Em & Sid

I learned from the orgy incident that Sid is part of the Em's deal. No way they detach. That is bad for us and bad for Sid himself. 

However, there is a hope for us. They needs to find a participant for the guest room. Most likely it will be Sia with a male. I missed her dance so much :) 

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

I learned from the orgy incident that Sid is part of the Em's deal. No way they detach. That is bad for us and bad for Sid himself. 

However, there is a hope for us. They needs to find a participant for the guest room. Most likely it will be Sia with a male. I missed her dance so much :) 

Totally agree. I am a big Sia fan too :biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think the time will come when she will have to chose between Sid and VH. I'm not sure she will chose Sid. Remember Anastasia?

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I have a mixed feeling about Bob now. He sleeps ~16 hours a day. The rest of time , he lays on sofa half sleep.

I agree that the sleeping for those long periods of time is not helping him look good, but from all drama that was going down recently, looking at his actions it almost looked as if he was starting to get some feelings for Em. He was always cuddled up with her, always talking softly into her ear, and obviously was very attracted to her with how much he wanted her. But after Em now blowing him off to now work on rebuilding things with Sid, Bob has been left in some sort of depression and awkward position where now he can't flirt with Em anymore and is giving them both space.

I say within the next few days he's going to need to be a little more active, not entirely for our benefit but just to help him move past the situation and maybe not be so hung up. He needs to find another girl to help him get over Em.

7 minutes ago, pahman said:

I think the time will come when she will have to chose between Sid and VH. I'm not sure she will chose Sid. Remember Anastasia?

Those were two separate types of situations and relationships. Rock treated Ana like shit. Sid isn't even a fraction as bad as Rock was. Em obviously still loves him deeply and doesn't want to lose him despite what everyone else thinks. If it came down to having to choose between Sid and VH, I bet she would choose Sid with no hesitation.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree that the sleeping for those long periods of time is not helping him look good, but from all drama that was going down recently, looking at his actions it almost looked as if he was starting to get some feelings for Em. He was always cuddled up with her, always talking softly into her ear, and obviously was very attracted to her with how much he wanted her. But after Em now blowing him off to now work on rebuilding things with Sid, Bob has been left in some sort of depression and awkward position where now he can't flirt with Em anymore and is giving them both space.

I say within the next few days he's going to need to be a little more active, not entirely for our benefit but just to help him move past the situation and maybe not be so hung up. He needs to find another girl to help him get over Em.

To me, Em looks at Bob as a business partner that will live in the guest room.

But chances that Em fucks Bob again on camera is zero. Because that freaks out Sid again, and jeopardizes the whole business opportunity. - I LOVE TO BE PROVEN WRONG HERE 

Agree that it takes at least a week for things get stabilized after such epic drama. Bob is not going to live by himself, so lets see who is his pair.