Em & Sid

4 minutes ago, budda said:

The morning after the orgy, Sid was very angry with Em and almost attacked her.

Can you explain why?

After all, Sid had also fucked another girl.

It may have been he was hungover, these guys can't handle their liquor very well, then they wake up feeling like shit and lash out at somebody

• Like 1

16 hours ago, groomy said:

It's simple. Or good earnings for Em - but without Sid. Or relationship with Sid - but they not survive in the project.

There are their fans, there are fans to watch real life (outside of orgies, in the current mode this is 100% of reality). But such fan-subscribers are not enough. It is necessary that other participants also be lazy and watch TV/laptop all the time. Other participants do a lot (guests, parties, regular hot sex, orgies, etc.)

Indeed,but the good thing of VH it's places must be active,or else won't last very long.At least till recent was that way,but after seing C&J and their almost zero activity i don't know if that still remains.

1 hour ago, budda said:

This stupid boy has woken up for 10 minutes and is already playing with the computer.

He did not say a single word to EM that it seems to be a stranger who is there by chance.

5a9fa9dc46915_justwokeup.thumb.jpg.34cabe5b36bb793e96f2812d48047911.jpg  0   538.18 kB

Shortly thereafter she tried to awaken his cock but Sid was more interested in his Lap Top than in EM's pussy.

5a9faa102fd3b_Asusual.thumb.jpg.386a5dd11bf184cb6d3b5a74179af865.jpg  0   523.95 kB

By the way, I would like to show you a small statistic concerning the sexual activity of Em & Sid and 8 other couples from 1 March to today (6 days).

Where you see the sign + means that they have done those sexual activities at different times of the day.

You'll be able to draw your own conclusions (and I hope VHTV will do that too).

STATISTIC.xlsx  2   12.09 kB

image.png.58cba5ab19e1b0cf30f525949de99e6d.png  0   25.32 kB

Hahaha you are crazy :biggrin: I like the statistics 

Em has found the answer - she has been creating a virtual version of herself on the computer for Sid to play with :biggrin:

Em18c.jpg

because even standing in front of him to block the screen didn't work

Em27a.jpg

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, budda said:

The morning after the orgy, Sid was very angry with Em and almost attacked her.

Can you explain why?

After all, Sid had also fucked another girl.

he was angry because em had continuing  sex  with bob after the party had end

i am sure he was angry from himself too to let that happened from the beginning

he consider it just sex for one night but em and bob take it to higher level

before em leaving with bob  he started to behave with them as nothing was happened

remember how he was with bob the last night before em&bob leaving ?

I am convinced that Em had already decided to fuck with Bob and did everything to make the party into an orgy.

Sid did not stop him either to please Em, or because he wanted to fuck with the other girl.

He believed it was all over and only an episode of transgression would remain.

You're right, when he saw that Em wanted to fuck again with Bob he realized it was not just an episode.

Keep in mind that after the orgy Em did not talk almost with Bob and tried to have sex with Sid but she exchanged many SMS with Bob to plan the sexual holiday.

• Like 1

Just now, budda said:

I am convinced that Em had already decided to fuck with Bob and did everything to make the party into an orgy.

Sid did not stop him either to please Em, or because he wanted to fuck with the other girl.

He believed it was all over and only an episode of transgression would remain.

You're right, when he saw that Em wanted to fuck again with Bob he realized it was not just an episode.

Keep in mind that after the orgy Em did not talk almost with Bob and tried to have sex with Sid but she exchanged many SMS with Bob to plan the sexual holiday.

if em  not decided already to break up with sid but wait for him to make the move,may be she want to keep them both

sid as a baby  like boy friend and bob as sex partner :biggrin:

i can‘t find any excuse  for her leaving with bob in the main time sid start to dealing with them friendly

17 minutes ago, budda said:

You don't know that. Enough with this spreading potentially false information.

• Like 2

But do you think that you continue to live with Sid as a "brother" and then go out to fuck Bob or do you think Bob will come to live with them?

But in this case Sid will have to accept all their sexual activity!

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You don't know that. Enough with this spreading potentially false information.

All of us - especially if we do not speak Russian and if we can not see what happens outside the house - we make hypotheses