Em & Sid

21 minutes ago, budda said:

I do not think Em can live with Sid and take home guys to fuck.

If she wants to stay with Sid she has to fuck somewhere else.

Meanwhile, we pay to see nothing!

Why did she agree to bring those people home?

Actually, I think she is very tired for the 10 hours spent outside last night doing sex.

How do you know that?

Do you think she spent 10 hours at the restaurant? I do not think so.

Do you think she spent 10 hours at the cinema? I do not think so.

Do you think she spent 10 hours in a Disco? The Disco open at 23/24.

Em loves sex in all its forms (bi, thresome, orgy, etc,) and if you just look what she did during the orgy (she fucked herself with a dildo, she was fucked by Sia's finger, 
she licked her pussy and kisses her, she sucked Bob and Sid's cocks and got fucked by both of them.

When the orgy was over and everyone goes to sleep she was not enough satisfied and then

she gets up and goes into Bob's bed who fucks her doggy style.

It is enough to understand how much she love sex and that she can not live well without it?

Sid had not touched her for almost 10 days and so it's logical to suppose that  she spent the night fucking with someone else (Bob, Logan?).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, budda said:

You're just nothing but blind assumption after blind assumption. She couldn't have eaten or seen a movie for 10 hours so she must have been having sex? What kind of logic is that? There's a ton of other things she could have been doing during that time. And no one said she had to be doing just one or two things while she was out either.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, budda said:

Em loves sex in all its forms (bi, thresome, orgy, etc,) and if you just look what she did during the orgy (she fucked herself with a dildo, she was fucked by Sia's finger, she licked her pussy and kisses her, she sucked Bob and Sid's cocks and got fucked by both of them.

When the orgy was over and everyone goes to sleep she was not enough satisfied and then

she gets up and goes into Bob's bed who fucks her doggy style.

It is enough to understand how much she love sex and that she can not live well without it?

Sid had not touched her for almost 10 days and so it's logical to suppose that  she spent the night fucking with someone else (Bob, Logan?).

Nobody knows where she went because we weren't with her. So please stop your bullshit. Enough is enough.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, budda said:

Most probably you are right, but in order to survive within VH she has to be on cam. If, for whatever reason, she likes to meet some guy outside the apartment, why not to go to Lisa or ? that she will be on cam?

I am sure, most of us would accept and appreciate this :biggrin:

wish I understood the language..this couple is asking alot of questions and they aren't here to have sex with Sid. The just watched him play games for a few hours now. I think they get the picture.