Em & Sid

When I saw Em start making a blowjob to Sid I thought they would have a nice afternoon of sex.

Big mistake !   Sid looked like a mummy and in 30 seconds it was all over.

Probably Em just wanted to warm up herself a little bit before going out with Sia and a new boy…

It seemed to me that Em had said:

"Come on Sid, be good. Now I'll give you a blowjob so you'll stop crying. "

And then, in a whisper, to herself: "Well, so for at least a few days he will be quite".

Just now, budda said:

It seemed to me that Em had said:

"Come on Sid, be good. Now I'll give you a blowjob so you'll stop crying. "

And then, in a whisper, to herself: "Well, so for at least a few days he will be quite".

Come on all you write about Sid here are all pure assumptions. You do not know him so why do you always hit on him? He is strange yes and might not fit in but that does not make him to a bad person you constantly make fun off. I sometimes make a joke about him too but you do nothing else than that. It seems you are quite obsessed with that thing. 

• Like 2

Hi Jabbath,

Maybe you're right but Sid denies me of the chance to see Em having sex as the girl friend of Drew, David, Jeff, Stas, Alan, etc ...

As I wrote, we do not pay to see the girls who do the house cleaning and / or laundry otherwise 
we would not have chosen VHTV but a channel dedicated to household chores.

That's all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spielo said:

Jab, don´t be so hard to Budda.

Sid is like a joke here and only sometimes a joke about him makes him feel well. Do you want this really?

I am not too hard. I have not attacked him personally. I just do not like it when a person here is attacked with the same things over and over again. NO offense to anybody here. :biggrin:

• Like 1