free cam complaints

Just now, dmac7713 said:

I see that many people do not want this meter in place of those who are not premium to understand things because in the current state vhtv does not envy to subscribe is even the opposite it breaks the free referee to abbreviate or not by forcing people's hand that's what I call a lack of respect and inducement

VHTV is the one that Operates the Site.  They are Free to Operate any way they see fit.   Technically they're not under any Obligation to even supply Free Cams. 

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

VHTV est celui qui exploite le site. Ils sont libres de fonctionner comme ils l'entendent. Techniquement, ils ne sont pas soumis à aucune obligation de fournir même gratuit en direct. 

you find it smart to let the participants do shit with the cams

1 minute ago, dmac7713 said:

you find it smart to let the participants do shit with the cams

If Participants do something with the Cams to obscure the view then VHTV Support needs to be Contacted to let them know what's going on.

3 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

vhtv has become shitty have not seen anything of the show and it's her who inflates me they take us for con and we miss respect with their way of doing that is not marketing in my opinion

Give it up man, nothing is going to change. VH have already made it clear!

6 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

vhtv has become shitty have not seen anything of the show and it's her who inflates me they take us for con and we miss respect with their way of doing that is not marketing in my opinion

Je crois que tu viens de perdre le peu de  crédit que certain te donnais et surtout tu n'écoute pas ce que les autres te disent 

Tu pleurs en disant que VHTV t'oblige a t'abonner pour voir les orgies, j'aimerais bien voir cela, personne te mets un couteau sous la gorge en te disant, abonne toi a mon site :biggrin:

tu perd complètement tout bon sens commun, le deal est assez claire, tu veux voir plus car ca t'interresse, tu t'abonnes,  soit tu ne t'abonne pas pour autant de raison possible et tu te contente de ce que tu peux avoir sur les caméras gratuites et la gentillesse des membres de ce forum qui partagent de temps en temps de beaux clichés de moment chaud 

Toi qui m'a fait un parralléle avec RLC disant que tu pouvait voir des show gratuit, peut tu me dire combien tu as pu voir de show dans l'appartement de kamila, kaley et Kristy ou encore dans le second appartement de Barcelone occupé en ce moment par Sofie, Naomi et Monica, moi je peux te le dire, zéro, tu sais pourquoi, parce que ce sont deux appartements exclusivement pour ceux qui ont un abonnement , et je dois te dire que ne pas connaitre kamila, kristy et kaley, c'est un grand manque dans sa vie :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

It has been explained numerous times and you just don't want to let the matter rest.

Take the next 24 Hours and Cool Off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH made it clear that the tenants can do whatever they want with the came in their house, even disable all of the free cams. It's their choice. VH isn't going to change this policy. They made that very clear. The site is basically set up for people with money in hand to pay for a subscription. If you don't have a means to pay for it you're stick with the viewa you get as bad as they are. I tried a million ways from Sunday to explain why this was a bad idea from the perspective of CC, the tenants, and the site itself. It all feel on deaf ears. If you can't get any enjoyment from the free cams the way they are take the hint and go away. Do something else with your time. 

Very well said AMY, I've stop viewing VH and haven't been posting much on CC, since I'm not viewing i don't have much too say

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks! Oh believe me I know the hit that the CC took because of this policy. It's a subscribers only club now. It used to be that non members could kind of follow along and fill in the gaps with the pictures here. Maybe a kind soul would send a video, but no more. It's a closed circuit for the most part. Consider it a blessing and find something better to do with your spare time. You're not really missing anything spectacular. Your pics top anything happening here. Believe it! 

I'm taking care of the wife, so i DON'T really have to be viewing, but of i wanted to i could with the cell phone