free cam complaints

this message is for the vhtv participant who has removed a free camera which I think is the worst idea because you are depriving yourself of a lot of view and you take people who are not premium for idiots you do not care their mouths with free cameras tasteless and without interest so that's why I ask you to fawn so that all users of vhtv is on the same footing of equality by being able to see your show again because if there is well one thing I do not like is that this openly fug of my mouth and saying his I think that other people do not think less

Well, well, well. I just don't know why VHTV does not just make all it's apartments subscriber only. Yet another new apartment goes online (Foxy and Kira) with yet another Kitchen and Logia the only free views available. This to go with Otto and Lola (Kitchen) Darcy and Stefler (Kitchen) Lisa and Chloe (Kitchen) Cleo and Axel (Hall) Ella and Isaac (Kitchen) Viki and Kate (Kitchen) David and Carrie (Hall) Mira and Henry (Loggia) Jeff, Violet, Pavel and Alice (Kitchen) Clara and Stass (Kitchen/Hall) Anastasia and Nyusha (Kitchen) and last but not least, Nina, Alan and Serena (Kitchen). It's not that I object to the fundamental right of VHTV to restrict the amount of free view cams, but it's just the fact that these (free) cams are so poorly placed (who wants to watch someone cooking breakfast, or smoking in a loggia area) that it hardly encourages individuals to want to subcribe. May be subscriptions have risen, what do I know, but the quality of the free cams are not what they used to be. Sad :cry:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, binocular said:

Bien bien bien. Je ne sais pas pourquoi VHTV ne se contente pas faire toutes ses appartements abonné. Pourtant, un autre nouvel appartement va en ligne (Foxy et Kira) avec une autre cuisine et Logia les seules vues disponibles gratuitement. Ce pour aller avec Otto et Lola (cuisine) Darcy et Stefler (cuisine) Lisa et Chloe (cuisine) Cleo et Axel (Hall) Ella et Isaac (Cuisine) Viki et Kate (cuisine) David et Carrie (Hall) Mira et Henry ( loggia) Jeff, Violet, Pavel et Alice (cuisine) Clara et Stass (cuisine / salle) Anastasia et Nyusha (cuisine) et last but not least, Nina, Alan et Serena (cuisine). Ce n'est pas que j'objecte au droit fondamental de VHTV de limiter la quantité de cames libres de vue, mais il est juste le fait que ces cames (gratuit) sont si mal placés (qui veut regarder quelqu'un préparer le petit déjeuner, ou de fumer dans une zone de loggia) qu'il encourage les individus à peine à vouloir Subcribe. Peut être les souscriptions ont augmenté, qu'est-ce que je sais, mais la qualité des cames libres ne sont pas ce qu'ils étaient. Triste:cry:

I agree with you the quality has gone down too much and vhtv has become irrelevant because of one man with a completely phony idea that is henry and who should this feel responsible for the mess that he screwed up on vhtv and the worst is that they do not do anything to change

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If it were me, I’d make all my cams pay cams only. Makes you more rare. Everyone wants the thing that’s more rare. A tenant with a free cam may win the sub of a new member, but once they get in, the chances that they will only watch that tenant are nil. The only hope is that they may fall for the girl and view her more often. Seriously doubt that happens very much.  Mainly because the free user is also watch the other cams too. 

Thought you were a cheer leader for free cams Amy?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I am, but I’m also a cheerleader for the tenants. Having a free cam is stupid. Especially one that only points to one room in the apt. It only cuts the tenant off from ever making any money in that room. Plus, the chances that a free user is going to stick around waiting for a tenant to miraculously appear in the kitchen is very very low. 

Not going to go over this old argument again hun but you seem to support both sides now which to me is ridiculous, a while back you were wanting a free cam in each LV seems to me you want your cake and eat it as well.

I see that you are stubborn in doing nothing to make things change and that all the worlds are happy and can even the parlors park that's good bullshit enough to last I ask you to do your shit work shit you do not even realize that your site has become an unnamed dung deny of interest because free cameras are a shit and shows nothing and I do not understand why persist in putting cameras in the logia and the halls the worst place to put cameras that are selent me poorly optimize because can be put elsewhere and this time I want a real answer and needless to say that the participants do what they want with the cameras because it is precisely the problem band of naze so I force you to fix all this shit without waiting and oblige participants to have a free camera in their living room

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ne va pas sur ce vieil argument nouveau HUN mais vous semblez soutenir les deux côtés maintenant qui pour moi est ridicule, un certain temps, vous manquèrent une came libre dans chaque LV me semble que vous voulez que votre gâteau et le manger aussi bien.

she is like me she wants things to change because it must be confessed vhtv went into a spin and I think you do those who do not want to understand anything

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Trust me I do! I think there should be 1 free cam in the main living space of every apt. I don’t support this idea of having a free cam in the kitchen only. It’s pointless and stupid from both perspectives. Stupid to think that a free user is going to watch them when they are empty 95% of the time, and stupid for a tenant to make no money in one room in their apt. The whole thing is stupid all the way from VH to the free user. If I were a tenant I’d make all of my cams pay only. 

I do agree in a way but if you have a free cam in avery LR the one that is free needs to be not as good a view as the pay ones else it defeats the whole point of paying.

So its there purely as a taster and not an explicit view then i would agree with that.

this post is for you gentlemen of vhtv: when you will be decided at your job regarding the free cameras in the living room by obliging the participant to do not do any thing with the cameras on the other hand I horerur that have this flee me by preventing me from sending you tickets