Darcie & Stifler

11 hours ago, apricot said:

you need to consult a ophthalmologist.

IMHO, I don't think there is anything wrong with JUSTIN Eyes. Is more of you NOT liking the Video or maybe in you're opinion, she does NOT look like Darcie. We all have our own ways of Fantasizing Apricot (SWEET) That's what matters, and I believe JUSTIN is having fun doing it! Creating Videos can define the mood of a person, they can also create a specific aura or energy in the atmosphere. Good job JUSTIN...19.gif.970537df05b36c56cf0852de05af07db.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Да, я полностью согласен с вами. Главным образом потому , что он сломал «барьер» мы там равноправным к проектам Мира и Генри и Бетти и Рик.
😎

Мы хотим найти пару, сейчас знакомимся со всеми. Когда найдём комфортных для нас людей, мы обязательно решимся на это!

• Like 2

Just now, ipiratemedia said:

IMHO, I don't think there is anything wrong with JUSTIN Eyes. Is more of you NOT liking the Video or maybe in you opinion, she does NOT look like Darcie. We all have our own ways of Fantasizing Apricot (SWEET) That's what matters, and I believe JUSTIN is having fun doing it! Creating Videos can define the mood of a person, they can also create a specific aura or energy in the atmosphere. Good job JUSTIN...19.gif.970537df05b36c56cf0852de05af07db.gif

what these kind of speak ipiratemedia, it's a sweet like honey or milk or cup of tea at in the morning .. you have  a ways to make your talks go inside heart directly. thanks for you to  lifting my spirits ..☘️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Darcie said:

Welcome, dear friends!  We apologize to our viewers, for the frequent absence of airtime on our site.  In the future, we will try to minimize the offline mode.  Thank you for watching us !!!!

No apologies needed Darcie, ever! Because one day you're NOT going to like what someone here might post. Hopefully, you don't get to witness such rudeness. Confidently by that time, the MODS Should have already removed the post. Stick to what matters, and what makes you happy when reading a post. That's all it takes. And if someone here decided to be a bad boy, well, they have to deal with the community of CC and believe me, a lot of these sound "fellows" know how to push the right buttons. I instead close my eyes and lose myself into imagining my tongue on your dripping wet pussy. The thought of that alone makes people hard. Nice to know you are aware of us PERVERTS!.. 27.gif.3d71f53fe5a31806ad6a5dd9235271e5.gif

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Никаких извинений не нужно Darcie, когда - либо! Потому что в один прекрасный день вы не собираетесь любить то , что кто - то здесь может опубликовать. Надеюсь, вы не можете наблюдать такое хамство. Уверенно к тому времени, как MODS Если уже удалили его. Придерживайтесь с тем, что имеет значение, и что делает вас счастливым, читая почту. Это все , что нужно. И если кто - то здесь решили быть плохим мальчиком, ну, им приходится иметь дело с сообществом ЦК и , поверьте, много этих звуки «молодцы» знает , как нажать правильные основания. Вместо этого я закрою глаза и забыться в себе мой тонг на вашем мокрые предупредит киску. Мысль о том, что само по себе делает людей трудно. Приятно знать , что вы знаете о нас извращенцы! .. 27.gif.3d71f53fe5a31806ad6a5dd9235271e5.gif

Question to viewers, once you have fantasies) What would you like to add or how to dilute our sex life) It is interesting to listen to all opinions.  Maybe we will be interested in something)))

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Darcie said:

Question to viewers, once you have fantasies) What would you like to add or how to dilute our sex life) It is interesting to listen to all opinions.  Maybe we will be interested in something)))

Привет, Дарси, я прочитал свой пост на вашем языке. Я говорю, переводчик сосет! Я поговорю с вами на вашем языке. Если все в порядке. Я хочу, чтобы ты меня понял. Хосе...💜

• Like 1

4 hours ago, henriPas said:

Belle vidéo !!!!

Thanks. I'm actually a C&S fan. But sometimes I share the good times of others.

Merci. En fait, je suis fan de C&S. Mais parfois, je partage les beaux moments des autres

• Like 1