Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What are you talking about? All cams are there. I agree we need a third cam in livingroom ASAP. 

talking about free cam priest,before the party begin free cam 1&3 NOW FREE CAM 1&4

you better see what I want to talk about now,or a doodle is necessary ... :biggrin:

1 minute ago, zzakary said:

talking about free cam priest,before the party begin free cam 1&3 NOW FREE CAM 1&4

you better see what I want to talk about now,or a doodle is necessary ... :biggrin:

Always logged in so don't know where free cams are...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Always logged in so don't know where free cams are...

ok ok priest nice&sweet answer not predictible at all,but some at VHTV management are more clever than you it seems... :biggrin:

It's just a contibution to inform all people who want know some hide stuff

NEXT... 

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The freeloaders complaining about free cams again...

This isn’t a forum run by VH mind you!  Freeloaders are welcome to complain about things the same as paid subscribers. You’re not special here just because you have a subscription! 

• Like 2

Sorry, gents! I do not want to feed the conflict, but I was actually visualizing the cam 3, which went into buffer and then block,
When he returned the free cam had switched to the loggia.

Jabbath knows why.
And wow, Captain Harlock's avatar ... good choice zzakary

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, gents! I do not want to feed the conflict, but I was actually visualizing the cam 3, which went into buffer and then block,
When he returned the free cam had switched to the loggia.

Jabbath knows why.
And wow, Captain Harlock's avatar ... good choice zzakary

THanks,u have very good eyes, and a very good culture, not easy to recognize this cap with this avy, oc as the priest knows, Amy, I love this line, when to the other, stupid reaction but I did not want to tell him, it could be a mistake, it's repaired