Darcie & Stifler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm definitely not holding my breath anticipating anything sexual with this group. I'm still not sure who's stopping anything from happening, if it's the guys or the girls.

For me it's like watching a kids birthday party...

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For me it's like watching a kids birthday party...

And I'm starting to feel the same way about Lorka and Lenat as well. At least with them we know that it's Lorka that's holding things up, I think.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

And I'm starting to feel the same way about Lorka and Lenat as well. At least with them we know that it's Lorka that's holding things up, I think.

Well they at least fucked in the bathtub together. A thing these four are as far away as the distance from earth to sun.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Vera certainly needs a good dick inside her pretty soon which is what we would all love to see, that would soon bring a smile to her face i expect ::)

From her total dependency on Ron and observing all her last visits to the houses guess that hardly could happen

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

From her total dependency on Ron and observing all her last visits to the houses guess that hardly could happen

Unfortunately very true, the sooner she see's sense and breaks from him the better after all he is only using her as his bit on the side. The sooner Vera see's this the better it will be for her to go forward in her life.

Ron only wants the best of both worlds as he will never leave his wife and kid.