Darcie & Stifler

All i can say is that we are paying to see so called real life, if people are so sensitive they are not able to watch real life, warts and all, why don't they just not watch and go and watch the kiddies channel where i am sure they would be much less offended to their sensitive souls.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! Sickness, injury, big deal! 

So, break the tie Robwin. Would you rather be filmed on VHTV recovering from an injury or having sex? 

Wow thats a difficult one lol either way i am easy but the more interesting one would have to be the sex bit lol. I'm still waiting to see someone wear these expensive panty's everyone keeps on about. They seem to be as elusive as rocking horse shit lol

Funny though i am waiting for someone to whinge on about Kate inflicting pain on Molly by dripping her in hot candle wax but that seems to be ok judging by the lack of complaints there yet i would have thought that was very painful. Some people seem to have a funny interpretation of pain?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hmmm, guess Jabs, you win this very biased 3 people poll. I guess VHTV will be cutting the cams anytime someone is sick or injured. Awesome! 👍

You obviously didn't phrase your question properly Amy you never mentioned cutting cams for the ill or infirmed lool

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You have to read back then. I say that being filmed having sex is more personal and intrusive then being filmed recovering from an injury. 

Maybe so but then the only reason they are on VH is to be filmed having sex and earning money or else they wouldn't do it so the personel thing goes out the window there surely. Being filmed lying blotto in bed recovering from whatever i would have thought is the least of their worry's lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, I see and I would agree. So, for them to turn off the cams due to illness or injury all they are really doing is reinforcing the notion that this really is just a cam studio for the purpose of streaming live sex. 

You lose Jabs!!! 😁

I am not. And you did still not answer my question: I gave you two examples where participants where sick or in pain at home and stream was cut and wanted to know if it was the right decision. So?

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It was the wrong decision. Everyone gets sick and injured. It's called real life. I don't think leaving the cams running while someone is vomiting from the flu or is layiny bed recovering from a head injury requires cutting the cams. Particularly on a site that's motto is ..... Well you know what it is. 

Okay so we agree to disagree on this matter. Because I was not interested in seeing Anna cramping with pain and Lina vomiting her guts out. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Listen, I'm not going to pretend anymore that VHTV is somehow a company with morals. They have proven to me that they are not. Time after time! The shit that happened with Zack and the knowledge that tenants have and are in fact lying to guests about the cams was enough for me to just lump them in with the rest of them. James told me to stop my efforts; therefore, I have no voice, and since I have no voice, I have no interest in changing them. I just post comments about whatever I want and when I see flaws in their design I enjoy pointing them out. 

Speaking of Zack and flaws, did you read what Groomy said about
possibly giving him "amnesty" - his word - and letting him come back?
God forbid.

18 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Speaking of Zack and flaws, did you read what Groomy said about
possibly giving him "amnesty" - his word - and letting him come back?
God forbid.

Zack - confidently told Courtney (in last visit) that he would be back soon (after New Year). Blonde - no. With Zack will be - this tattooed guy.

Is this true - or just Zack bravado? We'll see soon.🤓

• Like 3